Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

This is going to be a very serious problem in the coming Elections, we need to start making some big noise about voter fraud and we need to do it soon.
    “In questions of power…let no more be heard of confidence in man, but bind him down from mischief by the chains of the Constitution.” –Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Pistov
    I find it hard to believe that she NEVER knew.. It never came up in doing anything?
    Hey, it can happen.

My Uncle Duncan once thought he was a Buick. Just stood there in my garage for hours ...

So I'm sure poor, well intentioned Zoila thought she was legit.

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    I find it hard to believe that she NEVER knew.. It never came up in doing anything?
    Hey, it can happen.

My Uncle Duncan once thought he was a Buick. Just stood there in my garage for hours ...

Bob,
    I love your humor. Thanks!

I simply don't believe she didn't know. She knew she was born in Cuba.

Quote Originally Posted by fedupDeb
    Bob, I love your humor. Thanks!
    You are most kind, Deb. Truth is, a few small doses on occasion helps me keep my sanity with this mess all around us out here.

I agree, I don't think she will be deported.

If she is, it will be another of the Gov't's 'show and tell' type things. They do these things, hoping it will turn Americans against deportation.

Doesn't work for me - but it will work for some.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    Unfortunate situation.
    However we cannot make an exception as it will open the door to the illegals that drag our country down.
    I agree!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by CitizenBob
    Hey, it can happen.

Good one CitizenBob. He sounds like some of our politicians but they park themselves for years?

SHE KNEW SHE WAS BORN IN CUBA.

WHEN YOU ARE NATURALIZED YOU GET A CERTIFICATE OF NATURALIZATION. SHE OBVIOUSLY DID NOT HAVE ONE SINCE SHE WAS NEVER NATURALIZED.

IF SHE WERE A LAWFUL PERMANANT RESIDENT SHE WOULD HAVE A GREEN CARD. YOU HAVE TO RENEW GREEN CARDS OR THEY EXPIRE. SO SHE HAD TO BE RENEWING THE GREEN CARD.

WHEN SHE APPLIED FOR HER FIRST JOBS, DID SHE NOT HAVE TO PROVE SHE HAD A RIGHT TO WORK IN THIS COUNTRY? HOW DID SHE FILL THESE OUT? DID SHE SAY SHE WAS A CITIZEN? UMMM....THIS WOULD HAVE BEEN CAUGHT AT SOME POINT. IT WOULD HAVE SURFACED.

THERE WOULD HAVE BEEN A RED FLAG FOR HER AT SOME POINT. SHE KNEW SHE WAS NOT A CITIZEN. THE ONLY WAY TO GET BY ALL OF THE OBSTACLES WOULD BE IF SHE USED PHONY DOCUMENTS FOR HER FIRST JOBS....SAYING SHE WAS A CITIZEN.

This is actually a good story for us,

We can get out and warn illegal aliens not to vote and then point to this as poster child.
    The Secretary of State here in California threatened a candidate for public office because he had supposedly sent out mailers to warn about illegal alien voting. With this in the news now, we can coast along with fliers and billboards that show that you may be deported if you attempt to, or do, vote in a US election
    It will not be enough to send a letter. We will have to march on washington and dictate terms in the white house

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12