Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Like Tree8Likes

Thread: Woman Travels Miles w Petitions - Cruz Gives Her 1 Second of time - video captured

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by joe s View Post
    I certainly appreciate your advocacy for Cruz. I don't think it would be as interesting if you only liked Trump. Happens to Trump too and he has someone take their info...where it goes IDK and IDC.
    It's more a defense than an advocacy. For some reason beyond my understanding, Cruz seems to take a lot of heat from several people around here and gets very little to no credit for the things he's done, is saying, or his position. I like Trump and Cruz but Trump doesn't seem to need any defending. If I've said it once, I've said it 20 times, I'll continue to support both Trump and Cruz as long as they both remain viable candidates.

Happens to Trump too and he has someone take their info...where it goes IDK and IDC.
    You're right, it does happen to Trump also. However, some folks seem to have an ax to grind where Cruz is concerned. I don't fully understand it, but that's just the way it is. Neither candidate is perfect, but they're both acceptable options for us right now (IMO).

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Cruz is backed by big gas & oil, his allegiance iays heavily there..... the worst part of it is, big gas & oil DENY & SQUASH efforts for some integration of clean renewable energy.....continued ill health by their toxicity is enough to explore renewables more. And Exxon is facing problems because of hiding & ignoring data from decades ago re dangers from their industry.

Perhaps if this happened to you, you would try & do something also - she thought she would have recourse thru her Senator......
    She remembers looking out the window of her home that night to see the nearby river — which, due to a prolonged drought, had been just a trickle hours before — rising by 30 or 40 feet. She remembers watching a woman be swept down the river, and hearing her cries for help. Unable to be rescued in the raging river, the woman later drowned.
    All told, more than two dozen people across Texas and Oklahoma lost their lives during the floods, when record rainfall dumped at least 35 trillion gallons of water across the region. Nearly 300 homes in Boschert’s hometown of Wimberley, Texas, were destroyed.
    “Three hundred-year-old cypress trees broke like toothpicks,” Boschert told ThinkProgress. “The devastation is going to be there for generations to come.”
    Scientists have since linked the record-breaking floods to climate change. But Texas Senator and presidential candidate Ted Cruz (R) denies any link between climate change and the recent floods in Texas

Other data to check out at links.
    Cruz also leaned on his oft-cited claim that satellite data over the last 18 years shows no significant warming — a statement that completely ignores long-term trends in satellite data, ground-based weather station data, and sea-based buoy data, all of which show a steady warming trend over the long term.
    Last edited by artist; 02-12-2016 at 01:25 PM.

MW
    Quote Originally Posted by artist View Post
    Cruz is backed by big gas & oil, his allegiance iays heavily there..... the worst part of it is, big gas & oil DENY & SQUASH efforts for some integration of clean renewable energy.....continued ill health by their toxicity is enough to explore renewables more.

Perhaps if this happened to you, you would try & do something also - she thought she would have recourse thru her Senator......

Other data to check out at links.
    This has nothing to do with her seeking recourse. That could have been done at a different time in many different ways. It was a setup by a liberal activist organization. Cruz has an office in Texas. Furthermore, he'll be there for the Texas primary before long. The jaunt to New Hampshire was an all expense paid activist trip designed to damage Cruz and draw attention to a cause. These setups are normal and happen to most of the candidates at one time or another. He gave the woman her minute in the sun and took the petition. I'm sure the purpose of the petition was well documented on the actual petition. It is my contention that Cruz acted no differently regarding this than any other candidate would have. It's your choice do dislike Cruz, but why make a huge deal out of nothing?

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12