Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Words cannot express my feelings for this women...

Video: Nancy Pelosi Says Illegal Aliens Are American Patriots at an Illegal Alien Church.

I don't get into the religious stuff much but...who said the Anti christ is a man?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KnfKbaYT ... re=related

Other elected leaders have been doing the same thing when they officially express support for things like DREAM Act. I have contacted proper officials about the violation of federal laws when they do this. I wonder if we need to have large group of people signing a demand to the proper offices to investigate---one person can not do it alone. Also federal prosecution requires a mountain of evidence. (Please don't remind me that our DOJ would be very reluctant to cooperate)

http://www.justice.gov/criminal/fara/li ... tutes.html
    # 18 U.S.C. § 219 is not a registration statute, but is a conflict of interest statute which makes it a criminal offense for a "public official" of the United States in the executive, legislative, or judicial branches to be or to act as an agent of a foreign principal required to register under FARA. This does not apply to special government employees who register under FARA and obtain certification from the head of the employing agency that such employment is required in the national interest.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I could be wrong here...but my understanding is that the States banded together with the Declaration of Independence forming the United States. This body has now become the Federal government.

I am not totally sure how the Federal government has taken total control over and above the States or if this is even legal? The States were to dictate to government.

But as you say...we cannot do it alone. It will take the States...each individually to tire completely and want their sovereignty back. The only way that this will happen is for each State to begin it's own group of REPATRIATES to take back their control and start another governing body...that is controlled by the States with State elections deciding issues and not Federal elections. You know...like it was suppost to be!!!!

I am a sever Constitutionalist...but to much is being said about it. It has been usurped and is meaningless to Congress. In fact the Declaration of Independence is often miss quoted as being in the Constitution.

The Declaration empowers the States to take back their Sovereignty when anything usurps the power of each State. That is a done deal now. Time for the States to take control again. The Feds usurpation is what must be stopped before anything can be done about the illegals. We need a state by state movement...not a national movement. National is what got us into this mess. IMHO.

Pelosi must be stoped before anything can be done. Her impeachment is first on my agenda.

Bottom line...I do not think there is anyway to fix the Federal government. It will have to be disbanded...state by state...LEGALY...with the use of our Constitution...empowered by the Declaration of Independence.

Pelosi is consorting with and supporting criminals and condoning their activities. She is further usurping her powers to force States to also give aid and comfort to a known illegal foreign enemy invasion legalizing a Federal "stratagem" protection to increase their numbers.

This is treason and a very very impeachable offense.

She and congress can't invent laws to brake laws and call it legal. Federal law over riding State law is the obverse of the meaning intent of the Declaration of Independents.

These remarks by Nancy Peolosi are outrageous and we must work very very hard to get the 41 seat we need for Repubicans to regain control of the US House of Representatives so they can elect a new Speaker of the House.

November 2010 folks. Make it count.
    A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: Words cannot express my feelings for this women...

Quote Originally Posted by hardlineconstitutionalist
    Someone on this site just yesterday, asked me what does Obama have to do with immigration.

Perhaps at that point neither of us had seen this video.

It WAS sickening though.

For whatever it's worth, instead of lowering myself to a pissing contest with someone who more than likely feels much like i do (just doesn't articulate as fabulously as myself.. ), i went to the Republican headquarters today and asked what i could do to help. IE: sweep floors, answer phones, run for, you know, ....whatever...seriously, I believe there may be more i can do to help than preach to the choir (not that there's anything wrong with that). whatever it takes, right?

As always Hardlineconstutionalist, you continue to serve your country well. Thanks.

p.s. On the feedback (you may get shot in the back ) i got when i suggested asking business's if they hire illegals before i buy, my reply to that is something i read out of my Sunday School class study guide.

Before He gave his life for us, He said: "Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends."- Jesus Christ (John 15:12-13)

a fellow patriot

Like I said...I love your enthusiasm Wayne. I understood your thinking and there have been many times I have asked about illegal employees...especially at Home Depotdmexico...it is sad to think that a person attempting to stand up against an army of illegals would have to worry about being shot for asking... Just points to how serious it is.

Hey...that video is a year old. Don't scare me like that!
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    That makes it even worst to me...

Looking for a good time sailor?

Quote Originally Posted by Captainron
    This one will make you feel much better!

http://www.aim.org/aim-column/obama-end ... t-america/

Have a nice day!

a fellow patriot

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast