Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Working Illegal Immigrants Outnumber Unemployed Texans

http://clevelandteapartypatriots.blogsp ... umber.html

Friday, September 24, 2010
    Working Illegal Immigrants Outnumber Unemployed Texans
    And they say illegal immigrants only take jobs Americans refuse to do.....

Congressman Lamar Smith of Texas, a co-chair of the Reclaim American Jobs Caucus and Ranking Member of the House Judiciary Committee, issued the following statement regarding the findings:

Representative Smith: “Texans should not have to compete with illegal immigrants for scarce jobs. Unfortunately, because the Obama administration refuses to enforce our immigration laws, out of work Texans are suffering. Worksite enforcement efforts have fallen dramatically since President Obama took office—administrative arrests are down 79% from 2008, criminal arrests are down 62%, and convictions are down 70%. That means it is easier for illegal immigrants to keep jobs that rightly belong to U.S. citizens and legal immigrant workers.â€

yes all the American are out of work &yes the Illigal Immigrant Have them yes it all Obama doing sure it easier for the Illigal illigrant to get jobs they should go after the company that hired them Ice do you job Obama do all you want . but you will not be off long 2 1/2 years to go be we will fight you want the American live Off welfar like your friends do & get every thing free well I love to work . I don''t want any hand out like your friend s. you are right they do what they want & get every thing & now you Know why The American are P off come congress do your Job help the American . strand up for The USA this is your Country also or did you for get
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Billions of dollars are sent out of the country and not turned back into the American economy, which makes it a double whammy. If this money was spent here, it would create even more jobs.

And yet all we hear is how VITAL illegals are to our economy!

Anyone that reads their signs at their rallys should see that supremacy, not equality is the goal. But they want what you have before you leave.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

"The truth really is that this part of the country is pretty much dominated and controlled by Mexicans and they just do not want Anglos to achieve anything."

Yes, this is very true. You will notice , as I have, that once a Mexican get into a job and a position...Anglos will NEVER get a job there again. The RACE is alive and well. They take care of their own and no other group of people will ever have a chance. Wake up to this reality.

I think we are hip to this reality. The problem is that Master of the Universe Obama and people like him don't give a rat's behind what the truth is. I cannot wait until November!! It just so happens that my birthday is in November and I'm going to give myself the gift of having the pleasure of helping to vote out all the greedy, self-centered omnipotent ^$%&^%'s out of office!

Quote Originally Posted by USA_born
    "The truth really is that this part of the country is pretty much dominated and controlled by Mexicans and they just do not want Anglos to achieve anything."

Yes, this is very true. You will notice , as I have, that once a Mexican get into a job and a position...Anglos will NEVER get a job there again. The RACE is alive and well. They take care of their own and no other group of people will ever have a chance. Wake up to this reality.
    Ditto!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)