Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Working the phone banks

For one of our local candidates.....Apparently we get the phone numbers from the local registrar of voters. As i was making calls i came across people who were NOT citizens...YET...they were on the registrar....How does this happen?
    Its a very scary wake up call !

Only citizens are allowed to vote in FEDERAL ELECTIONS.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

How did you determine that the people you spoke with were indeed the people on your list and not citizens?

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

How did i determine that they were indeed the people on the list? When i made the calls i asked for them by name...the names were on the telephone screen....so when i'd call....i'd ask to speak to them by name....And in conversation i'd tell them what candidate i was volunteering for and if they'd heard of them and give them my little speel....and i had at least 2 come straight out and tell me that weren't citizens. Blew me away!I want to know how they got on that list?

during the last presidential election, my daughter worked one of the boothes in SF that was registering people to vote....They did NOT have to provide an ID to register to vote. It wasn't required.

this is the rules for Californian all of the states are found at this site.

CALIFORNIA
    You must:

Registering to Vote
    You may register to vote in California if:

You are a United States citizen
    You are a resident of California
    You are at least 18 years of age (or will be by the date of the next election)
    You are not in prison or on parole for a felony conviction. For more information on the rights of people who have been incarcerated, please see the Secretary of State's Voting Guide for Currently or Formerly Incarcerated Californians.
    You have not been judged by a court to be mentally incompetent
    http://www.sos.ca.gov/elections/elections_vr.htm
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn