Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

World Net Daily / ALIPAC Emergency / WRONG POLLS !!!

Friends,

I have no idea how or why we have just been blindsided with an OBL propoganda maneuver in World Net Daily. WND has been a great ally in this cause up to this point, but what just happened needs immediate correction and retraction and I need you to make that happen!

I do not know this writer. Unlike other writers from WND, she did not contact me before publishing this article. The polls presented in this article are inaccurate and NOT the polls I'm delivering to Washington.

This is a terrible blow to our cause from an unexpected source and at a critical time. Please take action to help fix this.

See details at:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 425#399425

William
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Will do.
    Steve
    Ohio Jobs & Justice PAC
    http://www.OJJPAC.org

World Net Daily/Alipac Emergency/Wrong Polls

Email requesting retraction/apology from WND sent.

Emailing now.

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Re: World Net Daily / ALIPAC Emergency / WRONG POLLS !!!

At 4.55am, MST, I called WND, their general voicemail wasn’t available, so I left a message in Ms. William’s voicemail re the fact that a writer for them, Naomi Laine, unlike previous writers for WND, did not contact William before she published the article, and apparently hadn’t wrote the details HE had expressed, to contact them ASAP via their phone numbers..

Rob

EVERYONE else here DO the same..!

*William Gheen
    Americans for Legal Immigration PAC
    AMERICANS FOR LEGAL IMMIGRATION PAC
    Post Office Box 30966, Raleigh, NC 27622-0966
    Tel: (919) 787-6009 Toll Free: (866) 329-3999

*Legal immigration fan wants word with senator
    ALIPAC says key legislator needs to know of opposition to amnesty
    Posted: June 26, 2007
    1:00 a.m. Eastern
    By Naomi Laine
    © 2007 WorldNetDaily.com

*WorldNetDaily.com, Inc.
    PO Box 1627 - Medford, OR 97501
    FAX: (541) 474-1770
    Customer Service: 800-496-3266

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    I do not know this writer. Unlike other writers from WND, she did not contact me before publishing this article. The polls presented in this article are inaccurate and NOT the polls Im delivering to Washington.
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 425#399425

William
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

The message and some of the poll information W. has taken to DC.

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 798#397798

Dixie

The WND states that Laine is an intern. Hopefully she'll be an unemployed-intern soon. PATHETIC JOURNALISM!

I researched Naomi Laine's "research" -- found a great deal of agenda-based problems with her article. Taking her article point-by-point, I wrote a Letter to the Editor and posted it at the other thread (URL posted by William -- see above).
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

I have spoken directly with Mr. Joseph Farrah of WND and he has assured me that the situation is being corrected.

Thank you for the help, but no more need for more emails and calls.

Please keep an eye out for any corrections or retractions and post them here if they appear at wnd

W

Well, I was posting prior to seeing W.'s last post. I had left word also re error and need to contact Mr. Gheen of ALIPAC .
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast