Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Worth noting: who is against Romney

Not only the msm libs, but also the open borders reconquistas are beginning their attacks.

http://www.immigrantslist.org/

Also worth noting: they are endorsing McCain.

I lived in AZ before TX and I can tell you that McCain's loyalty to the illegals goes WAY back. Just because he shut his trap lately doesn't mean he's changed his position.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

That tells me who might be on our side.....we know who is NOT!
    PROMOTE SELF DEPORTATION, ENFORCE OUR
    LAWS!

Re: Worth noting: who is against Romney

Quote Originally Posted by TexasCowgirl
    Not only the msm libs, but also the open borders reconquistas are beginning their attacks.

http://www.immigrantslist.org/

Also worth noting: they are endorsing McCain.

I lived in AZ before TX and I can tell you that McCain's loyalty to the illegals goes WAY back. Just because he shut his trap lately doesn't mean he's changed his position.
    Yep, McCain wants to keep the continual flow of cheap labor coming into Arizona for his corporate buddies-----and they rewarded him by donating to his campaigns!!

I think that the majority of AZ citizens have woken up to McCain and will not vote for him!!! However, who knows what kind of fraud they might get away with using!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

i looked at immigrantslist.org and see the illegal alien supporters are getting organized. I have been in the battle against illegal immigration for over 5 years. We are making progress on enforcement and can be proud of that. Illegal immigration is about global welfare and cheap labor and gouging the american middle class thru higher taxes and fees and depressed wages.
    The illegal alien supporters cannot distinguish between legal and illegals.

Fencing is being built. The H-1B work visa has been held at 65,000 per year (was 200,000) and 20,000 for master degree earned in U.S. Those who wish to work for non-profits (universities, social service, hospitals, etc. are unlimited and this should end). ICE is bolstered and is arresting foreign fugitives and raiding employers. States are cracking down.

Sometimes I believe that illegal alien supporters CAN distinguish between legal and illegal, but REFUSE to do so!

Quote Originally Posted by joazinha
    Sometimes I believe that illegal alien supporters CAN distinguish between legal and illegal, but REFUSE to do so!
    Of course they can. I noticed a trend with articles from the pro-illegal crowd:
    1. Headline will say "Hispanics" or "Latinos"
    2. Paragraph #1 will say migrants/immigrants
    3. Paragraph #2 will mention "status"
    4. Paragraph #3 will again say hispanic/latinos

Read any random garbage from Reuban Navarette and you will see this outline over and over again.

They make sure they blend all terms to try to include hispanic americans in with illegals. The first goal is to make hispanic americans think they are supposed to support illegals and the second goal is to divide americans regardless of race on the issue. The us against them mentality. Most hispanic americans I talk to are overwhelmingly against illegals.
    The John McCain Call Center
    [img]http://news.bbc.co.uk/olmedia/815000/images/_818096_foxphone150.jpg[/]

Yup, the pro-illegal alien forces dislike Romney and like McCain as they know McCain, or any of the Dems, would push for huge amnesty. And with likely larger Dem majorities in the House and Senate. Scary thought.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Yup, the pro-illegal alien forces dislike Romney and like McCain as they know McCain, or any of the Dems, would push for huge amnesty. And with likely larger Dem majorities in the House and Senate. Scary thought.
    Don't forget Huckybee

Banned
    " Reuban Navarette"

Now theres a real reconquista piece of work

Quote Originally Posted by Balboa
    Quote Originally Posted by Populist
    Don't forget Huckybee
    Agreed.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)