Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Would you say we are riding on a false economy again?

I’m thinking that we could be riding on a false economy and maybe the government knows this. It could be that the low wages of the Hispanics could be supporting our economy. If we send them packing we could be plunged into a depression. Does anyone know of any information on this? That very well could be Bush's motivation. After all if he is going down as running us into a civil war in Iraq and letting the country run amuck with Illegal Immigrants, a depression is the last thing he would want on his record. The only thing he can stand on right now is that the economy has been pretty since he as been in office. The problem with that is he has had to let every illegal possible into the United States. At the same time he has run the middle class out of jobs.
    He would be known as the worst President in History. His arrogance just can't let that happen.
    The economy would have to adjust itself which it would over time. The corporations would have to suck it up like they should. There stocks are based on these illegal's and the stock market would plunge.
    If India was bombed right now by Turkey then that could be a big factor also.
    Folks, we are riding on a false economy.
    I say lets expose Bush for this. It could be the key factor. I would rather have it tumble down hill that way then tumble down hill with an Illegal Hispanic on my heels.
    I am up for the task. I could work two jobs doing something else for awhile to save my Country.
    I would think that any one of us would.

Just a thought. What about yours?
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

False economy

I absolutely agree. I am no economist,just the average citizen, however the other day I heard an economist on talk radio who described exactly what you described. We are living in a false economy. The cheap labor is keeping things "afloat." I've always wondered though if there is a recession or depression who will pay for the illegals welfare,unemployment etc., if they become citizens?

I don't know whether we are riding on a false economy or not. What I do know is that finding a good job in the Atlanta area is difficult. People here are holding on to their jobs for dear life.

Exactly what that means....I don't know. Georgia also has the fastest growing illegal alien population in the country. I just found that out yesterday and I was not at all surprised.

So if they become legal, I guess we'll be competing for jobs with them. They're not going to want to do the yard work forever. This does not seem like a sound idea for a place where finding a job is already becoming increasingly difficult.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These companies do not want american citizens working. That is the number one problem. My children struggle to find jobs also. If you can pay an Hispanic 10.00 an hour and then he does not pay taxes or health care premiums that adds up to 15.00 an our. So actually they are making more then the middle income citizen who was born here.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>