Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

The only republican I would vote for are Tom Tancrado or George Allen.

I would vote for James Sensenbrenner (R - WI). or anyone else that voted yes on HR 4437 and stands strongly on that vote today!

Be very wary of tough talk on immigration, check their voting record on immigration issues. We had that bum David Drier who seemed to talk real tough in illegal immigration, then turned around and voted like Ted Kennedy.

Check out your dopey Senator or Congressmens report card on immigration votes at the link below!

http://grades.betterimmigration.com/
    "Let my name stand among those who are willing to bear ridicule and reproach for the truth's sake." -- Louisa May Alcott

I wouldn't vote for McCain for dog catcher! With his temper and his views on this illegal mess......he can go into retirement for all I care.
    Do not vote for Party this year, vote for America and American workers!

Did you all read this article:

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=F ... 917#172917

It's very interesting how even the Republican party views McCain.

CheyenneWoman,

Thanks for the article. Before you came here, we had a thread, which I can't find now, in which I queried whether or not McCain's melanoma had metastasized to his brain. I guess not, cause IMO (and I'm NOT a doc) by now there would probably have been more physical symptoms.

http://www.thedoctorsdoctor.com/disease ... mccain.htm

And please, this is NOT to excuse for his abusive temper. I don't trust the man one iota. I was simply being very objective that day!
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

Republican Ted Poe would get my vote in a heartbeat in 2008.
    Work together for the benefit of all mankind

I am a republican, registered democrat, (thinking of changing to independent)so I can vote in local elections. I think the good Senator McCain, has serious psychological problems, dating back maybe to his P.O.W. days,( I wonder what he was like before being a P.O.W. if he always had an anger problem? ) he will somdeay self-destruct, when he does, he does not need access to the "red button", he needs to be kept out of the White House at all cost, however, I don't think I could make myself vote for a democrat esp.another Clinton, I would have to enter the name of that cigarette smoking monkey they keep showing on the news,in place of either of these two for President! I know this is really not funny, it would be a horrible thing for the US if our presidency boiled down to having to decide which Hillary, or McCain to vote for, a nightmare come true for our country!
    I might vote for Zell Miller if he happened to make a run for the whitehouse!
    Build the dam fence post haste!

nitty,

Tancredo or William.
    TIME'S UP!
    Why should <u>only</u> AMERICAN CITIZENS and LEGAL immigrants, have to obey the law?!

How did we get in the position of having to choose what kind of poison we swallow with our elected officials? Please choose arsenic (democrat) or cyanide (republican).

MAYBE THROWING 99% OF THE YOYOS OUT OF CONGRESS AND THE ADMINISTRATION WOULD SEND A CLEAR MESSAGE ABOUT HOW UNHAPPY WE ARE WITH THEIR "SCHTUFF".

Anyone elected after that might actually be bright enough to get the message that they work for the people of the United States.

Mc Cain will never have my vote period. He would be a worse president then Bush. I agree that the Dems are just eating up the fact that we have so many Republicans that are truly Democrats including Bush. I don't think this is a Dem or Rep issue but Mc Cain is an idiot, Hillary is a joke and if that’s the best that the two major parties have to offer, the USA is in trouble. We need leadership that does not circumvent the constitution and think it’s just another piece of paper like Bush. We surly don’t need another Clinton that thinks all women are there for his pleasure and it OK to lie on the witness stand. What we need is leadership who like us loves their country and is willing to make the decisions that the American People clearly want. Who is honest with the people as to what direction he sees for the country and is willing to listen to the views of the majority. Now we have leadership that thinks we are all mindless peons that have no clue as to what’s best for the country and will do what ever they want regardless of public opinion.
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

Page 3 of 6 FirstFirst 123456 LastLast