Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

WOW! Conservatives Are MAD No Amnesty> Read This!

Holy smokes, you have got to read the comments at the NRC regarding McCain's nomination and amnesty. I tried to read the huge comment section (over 1100) replies and could not find one positive comment. Conservatives are mad as a hornets nest over Amnesty for illegals. Take a look and leave a comment, there is no registration required. I left a comment under user Bulldogger. Click on comment section of the story titled
    Republican Solutions and a Positive Agenda

http://blog.nrcc.org/comment.cfm?entry_id=400

Those guys are pissed, alright!

All you guys have shown us is how to loose. The Republicans had the Congress and the Presidency and you debated flag burning! Where is our energy policy? Why are we burning our food supplies? Where is the debate on "global warming"? I can't support you, you all need to go.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

Done...left two comments
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Anyone with half a brain should be po'ed.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Alipac's search engine works fine...

However, since your post is proof that you have working eyes, simply scrolling down 15 topics would have provided you with the existing thread:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-115942-0-da ... rasc-.html
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Alipac's search engine works fine...

However, since your post is proof that you have working eyes, simply scrolling down 15 topics would have provided you with the existing thread:
    You have a link to Michelle Malkins site that is a RELATED ARTICLE
    You could have simply said related article here and posted the link.

Same topic...

Same blog reference...

Nothing is new or has changed nor any major updates...

I pointed to the existing thread...

...which is the correct thing to do.

All YOU had to do was simply BUMP IT TO THE TOP. Which is the general rule for most online BBs.

Elsewise, following your logic, I could simply go out and find a white-nationalist neo-nazi website with a similar thread referencing the GOP blog and use the base URL and embedded link as a justifiable basis to start a new thread.

Somehow, I don't think that would go well here at Alipac...

Simply bumping the existing thread is all that is needed. It really is that simple.

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Ummmm, excuse me......why the animosity?

If I want to listen to pointless bickering and instigation of arguments I can listen to my 4 kids after a long day and too much sugar, thank you very much. :P
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I hope that McCain learns anything from the GOP rank and file.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

April
    Okay Lets all play nice. mrrabbit, your points can be made without being rude. If everyone is polite, the thread environment stays friendly and it makes it alot easier on the mods and other posters. Thanks for understanding.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast