Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Ron Paul will definately be heard loud and clear at the Republican convention!

NO AMNESTY!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Okay Lets all play nice. mrrabbit, your points can be made without being rude. If everyone is polite, the thread environment stays friendly and it makes it alot easier on the mods and other posters. Thanks for understanding.
    ..for the column..

..for your input..
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Quote Originally Posted by iQuestionEverything
    Quote Originally Posted by April
    Okay Lets all play nice. mrrabbit, your points can be made without being rude. If everyone is polite, the thread environment stays friendly and it makes it alot easier on the mods and other posters. Thanks for understanding.
    ..for the column..

..for your input..

My experience in life is that the "rude" or "polite" argument is too often a diversion used to cover for otherwise more serious behavior that need to be corrected.

If you want a real hard core example of where the charges of "rude", "discourteous" and "impolite" are valid and relevant see the following link:

http://www.baltimoresun.com/news/local/ ... 6944.story

(I apologize if it has been posted before...moderators...delete if necessary...)

I'll give another example of what is "rude" or "discourteous" here on Alipac...whether intended or not...

Let's say Dixie comes across a nice article that hasn't been posted yet. Dixie goes through the trouble of pasting it, sourcing it, and adding her own comments. Then submits the new thread...

Others join in and add their own comments as well...

MrRabbit comes along, ignores the listings on the first page of "General Discussion", ignores the search engine, and goes right ahead and starts a new thread regarding the same article.

MrRabbit would automatically be guilty of being "rude" or "discourteous". Why?

1. He displayed a basic disrespect for the Alipac rules.
    2. He displayed a basic lack of care for the feelings and hard work of others who watch their thread get bumped DOWN in place of the new thread.
    3. His actions in 1 and 2 indicates a lack of minimal social graces.

Whether MrRabbit's actions were intentional or not is for the moderators to decide...

The above is the reason why I often tell moderators to go ahead and delete my thread if I am guilty of a "dupe". I want the feelings and hard work of others to be respected and recognized by way of deleting my dupe in favor of bumping the existing thread - no matter how old.

Any questions?

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

April
    rude

–adjective, rud·er, rud·est.

discourteous or impolite, esp. in a deliberate way: a rude reply.
    Thanks for your input mrrabbit,once again, please try to refrain from rude behavior, it can spoil a good discussion, as well as, alienate people. It is our goal on Alipac to remain united for the cause. Regardless of how we try dups are going to happen and it is not worth a melt down.

April
    Tomorrow is another day to stand united and ROAR NO, Patriots!!!!

LETS KEEP UP THE GOOD WORK!!!

For your information...I looked up the definitions of:

Rude
    Discourteous
    Impolite

...in several online dictionaries...

Put the definitions in Google - and my first link was to the article that I linked...

I.e., I didn't go with the actual definitions which are recursive and cross-referenced each other which works poorly alone - I went with a real world example...a skill taught to me well by an English teacher in high school as well as another in College.

And then supplied a theoretical example against myself.

Please expand on your two previous replies...and address the larger issues while doing so.

IMHO, Alipac really needs to crack down via the rules on the positng of:

1. Duplicates posts and threads - especially obvious ones.
    2. Creating threads of which the purpose is to post "just received in my email" info WITHOUT EMAIL HEADERS OR A BYLINE.
    3. Number 2 as a duplicate.
    4. The constant bullying of others in candidate support threads via the "bogeyman" argument. (Still continues despite William's earlier request that folks not go that route.)

=
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

April
    I am not going to waste time with you on this when there is an action alert that needs to be addressed. Below are the many WORDS that represent rude. I am sure you can pick and choose which ones represent your behavior, none of which are helping the cause. Are you here to cause problems and arguments? If that is not your goal, than drop the attitude, otherwise find another website for it, we do not have time for it here. If you need further direction or input, please contact William.

rude

adjective 1. impolite, insulting, cheeky, abrupt, short, blunt, abusive, curt, churlish, disrespectful, brusque, offhand, impertinent, insolent, inconsiderate, peremptory, impudent, discourteous, uncivil, unmannerly, ill-mannered << OPPOSITE polite
    adjective 2. uncivilized, low, rough, savage, ignorant, coarse, illiterate, uneducated, brutish, barbarous, scurrilous, boorish, uncouth, unrefined, loutish, untutored, graceless, ungracious, unpolished, oafish, uncultured
    adjective 3. vulgar, gross, crude << OPPOSITE refined
    adjective 4. unpleasant, sharp, violent, sudden, harsh, startling, abrupt
    adjective 5. roughly-made, simple, rough, raw, crude, primitive, makeshift, rough-hewn, artless, inelegant, inartistic << OPPOSITE well-made

http://www.thefreedictionary.com/rude

Ok, everyone take a deep breath....in....out....in....out. Now, find a rubber chicken and go out in the front yard. Run around the yard three times, swinging the rubber chicken over your head and screaming. Better? Everyone here is an adult, so like Rodney King so adeptly quoted..."Can't we all just get along?" Oh, by the way, the rubber chicken thing? Try it...it really works!
    ...I call on you in the name of Liberty, of patriotism & everything dear to the American character, to come to our aid...

William Barret Travis
    Letter From The Alamo Feb 24, 1836

Quote Originally Posted by mrrabbit
    Alipac's search engine works fine...

However, since your post is proof that you have working eyes, simply scrolling down 15 topics would have provided you with the existing thread:

http://www.alipac.us/ftopic-115942-0-da ... rasc-.html
    How wonderful you are so perfect "mrrabbit" I am truly happy for you...since the rest of us are far from perfect please allow us our mistakes....or you can report what you don't like about us, please refrain from posting our egregious mistakes out in the open, we all know our faults...thank you very much!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

we need teamwork and action in a dire time of crisis and instead we get a perfectionist self-aggrandizing moron arguing with site moderators.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast