Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I think TPTB should lock this thread.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

Quote Originally Posted by invadersgetout
    we need teamwork and action in a dire time of crisis and instead we get a perfectionist self-aggrandizing moron arguing with site moderators.
    From the Alipac Discussion Rules...

2. Conflicts: No personal attacks, threatening language, or personal information on the board. Calling other users names or attacking others will not be tolerated. Don't call other users names or apply labels to them that you can't substantiate (See Bayourod). Any information about private citizens or your personal info should not be placed on the open forum.
    Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

Bulldogger, thanks for the blog info. I posted twice.

I sure hope the GOP takes heed of so many outraged people !

MW
    mrrabbit wrote:

Alipac's search engine works fine...

However, since your post is proof that you have working eyes, simply scrolling down 15 topics would have provided you with the existing thread:
    Mistakes are going to happen, mrrabbit. You can help to reduce duplicates by reporting them. Simply click on the exclamation mark in the right hand corner of the duplicate post and report the post as a duplicate (I do this routinely). It has been my exprience that the moderators will act on your duplication report promptly. Oh, and when reporting duplicate, please provide a link to the original thread.

Heck, I probably bug the he.. of the moderators with my numerous reportings of duplicates and posts that, IMHO, are in the wrong forum.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by MW
    mrrabbit wrote:

Alipac's search engine works fine...

However, since your post is proof that you have working eyes, simply scrolling down 15 topics would have provided you with the existing thread:
    Mistakes are going to happen, mrrabbit. You can help to reduce duplicates by reporting them. Simply click on the exclamation mark in the right hand corner of the duplicate post and report the post as a duplicate (I do this routinely). It has been my exprience that the moderators will act on your duplication report promptly. Oh, and when reporting duplicate, please provide a link to the original thread.

Heck, I probably bug the he.. of the moderators with my numerous reportings of duplicates and posts that, IMHO, are in the wrong forum.
    Questions:

1. Why did you clip the quote?
    2. Why did you then go on to tell me do something which I actually did - which so happens to be what you clipped from the quote?

Not serious about illegals, outsourcing and insourcing? Wait until magicians pull illegals out of their hats...

I am po'ed I have been since these government officals have been catering to illegals.
    What has happened to this COUNTRY????
    I am furiousley disgusted about what has happened to OUR COUNTRY the USA. Government officals dont give a DAM, about the AMERICAN citizens, I think it will just get worse.
    I dont even like listening to these people anymore they make me sick.
    They are more for the illegals than, the men that served this country.
    They give everything to these people, and they keep taking and taking.
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Quote Originally Posted by koobster
    I am po'ed I have been since these government officals have been catering to illegals.
    What has happened to this COUNTRY????
    I am furiousley disgusted about what has happened to OUR COUNTRY the USA. Government officals dont give a DAM, about the AMERICAN citizens, I think it will just get worse.
    I dont even like listening to these people anymore they make me sick.
    They are more for the illegals than, the men that served this country.
    They give everything to these people, and they keep taking and taking.
    I hear you...take a giant Ibuprofen and go read the latest "immigration is not police concern" article in the News forums...

Good luck...

keep on the H21B

Three Down, One to Go!
    Keep the Calls Coming!
    May 21, 2008

Last night, Democratic Leadership partially capitulated and agreed to strip three of the four immigration amendments from the Iraq War Funding Bill that is on the Senate floor this week.

The move came when Senator Robert Menendez (D-NJ) made a point of order under Senate Rule 16, which prohibits legislating policy on an appropriations bill. The parliamentarian agreed, and stripped the following amendments:

The AgJobs Amendment that would have granted amnesty to 1.35 million agricultural workers and their families;
    The Murray-Gregg Amendment that would have made approximately 218,000 more green cards available for multinational executives and so-called "highly skilled workers" by "recapturing" visas from as far back as 1994; and
    The Leahy Amendment that would have extended for 5-years a program that helps wealthy investors get green cards.
    However, Senate sources tell us that the Mikulski H-2B amendment - an amendment that could lead to hundreds of thousands of new unskilled H-2B guest workers flooding the labor market in only a few years - is still in the Iraq War Funding Bill. This is because the Iraq War Funding Bill is being considered in two parts and point of order raised by Senator Menendez only applied to the first part. The H-2B provision is in the second.

Please keep calling your Senators until Democratic Leadership strips this final special-interest immigration amendment from the Iraq War Funding Bill! Tell them that you oppose importing tens of thousands of new unskilled (H-2B) guest workers to appease corporate interests—and especially when the economy is struggling.

We heard throughout the day that your calls put intense pressure on Senators across the country. One staffer told us that the phones were "lighting up like a Christmas tree." Please help us make sure Congress looks out for the American people and not special interests.

To find your Senators' phone numbers, click here.

Senate Majority Leader Harry Reid (D-NV)
    DC Office (202) 224-3542
    District Office (702) 388-5020

Senate Minority Leader Mitch McConnell (R-KY)
    DC Office (202) 224-2541
    District Office (502) 582-6304

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123