Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wow! It's kind of neat hearing Sean Hannity upset!

I'm not a fan of Sean Hannity. But at least he is hammering these rotten senators on his radio show today about the amnesty bill. At least he is on the right side of this issue!

Well like I heard last night... Democrats and Republicans both hate this immigration bill. I know my 85 year old ultra liberal, lifetime democrat, Mom is voting for Tom Tancredo or Ron Paul.

That is one vote Obama or Clinton will not get !! This crosses party lines and we should really now strike while the iron is hot and go after impeachment of George Bush once this bill is hopefully defeated. I think we have enough evidence he has violated the constitution in enough ways to blitz the Senate just like we have now to take him out.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Well like I heard last night... Democrats and Republicans both hate this immigration bill. I know my 85 year old ultra liberal, lifetime democrat, Mom is voting for Tom Tancredo or Ron Paul.

That is one vote Obama or Clinton will not get !! This crosses party lines and we should really now strike while the iron is hot and go after impeachment of George Bush once this bill is hopefully defeated. I think we have enough evidence he has violated the constitution in enough ways to blitz the Senate just like we have now to take him out.
    Yep, yep.
    "If you always do what You've always done, You'll always get what you always got!"

“If you ain’t mad, you ain’t paying attention.â€

Impeach Bush and try him for treason.
    Some people are alive only because there are laws against killing them.