Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Wrote to Menendez to oppose the Dream Act

I sent a fax via Numbersusa to Menendez asking him to oppose the Dream Act. Of course he sends back some slop about why he is in favor of it. I didn't read it because it would have only made me crazy with anger. The man is slime.

You know I know what's in it for guys like this. Him, Guttierass and the rest of these panderers. Is it really that hard to expose these guys? Our former mayor's family business is construction and ambulance chasing.
    I hope the new congress investigates all these criminals.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Gutierez is nothing short of complete and total traitor, he should be put on trial for sedition. He makes me physically sick to look at him on TV trying to sell his line of BS about how everyone in the country wants amnesty. What a crock he peddles.

Moved from News to General Discussion since there is no news source link.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Banned

Re: Wrote to Menendez to oppose the Dream Act

Quote Originally Posted by Cliffdid
    I sent a fax via Numbersusa to Menendez asking him to oppose the Dream Act. Of course he sends back some slop about why he is in favor of it. I didn't read it because it would have only made me crazy with anger. The man is slime.
    Dont waste your time with this slug. Seriously, I live in N.J. and this jerk is so pro-illegal it is sickening. He wants to give them drivers licenses and social security. He loves them so much he would probably make me clean their dirty houses for them if he could.

Quote Originally Posted by pattyk
    Dont waste your time with this slug. Seriously, I live in N.J. and this jerk is so pro-illegal it is sickening. He wants to give them drivers licenses and social security. He loves them so much he would probably make me clean their dirty houses for them if he could.
    PK I live in Brooklyn in Nydia Velasquez's district but I still hound her, Schumer, Gilly and Bloombucks.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Like my mom always said, you will only waste your time if you try to talk sense to a stupid person.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Thanks for all your replies. I know sending my opinions to this lowlife won't change his mind but he still needs to be hounded. Lautenberg is no better. Jersey needs to get rid of these two.

Thanks for all your replies. I know sending my opinions to this lowlife won't change his mind but he still needs to be hounded. Lautenberg is no better. Jersey needs to get rid of these two.

Don't feel bad guess what Senator Reid said back to me!!!!

Kathyet

Menendez, Gutierrez both Hispanics. We all know what their agenda is. They are raza through and through.