Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

As a senior citizen I feel sadness with the corruption, poor candidates,
    crazy foreign policy, corporate leaders lack of morals and concern for
    America. I grew up working with WW2 vets that were skilled and honest
    they wanted a simple life, good job,home, love their children and go to
    church on Sunday work for a company 40 years and retire. I need to ask
    our leaders how they feel we've improved this country over what I seen
    as a youth and if we continue on our current path what will America be
    like for our children and grandchildren. Greed folks, it is and will bring
    this country to its knees.
    I'm old with many opinions few solutions.

It's such a SHAME that REAL patriots like Rep. Duncan Hunter and Rep. Tom Tancredo simply CAN'T seem to GET the VOTES!

Well said oldguy.

I have the highest respect for the WWII generation -- their values, sacrifices, work ethic and integrity that made the U.S. the superpower. I still have hope for our great country, but it's sad to see what's going on now.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

AE

I do think prayer is our best bet now, but also, we have to accept whom God puts into power: [b]“Let every soul be subject unto the higher powers. For there is no power but of God: the powers that be are ordained of god. Whosoever therefore resists the power, resists the ordinance of god: and they that resist shall receive to themselves damnation. For rulers are not a terror to good works, but to the evil. Will you then not be afraid of the power? Do that which is good, and you shall have praise of the same: for he is the minister of God to you for good. But if you do that which is evil, be afraid; for he bears not the sword in vain: for he is the minister of God, a revenger to execute wrath upon him that does evil. Wherefore you must needs be subject, not only for wrath, but also for conscience sake. For this cause pay you tribute [taxes] also: for they are God’s ministers attending continually upon this very thing. Render therefore to all their dues: tribute to whom tribute is due; custom to whom custom; fear to whom fear; honor to whom honorâ€
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Listening to John McCain's speech last night he said that we were not going to go backwards and wish for the past and blah, blah, blah....he said the greatest country on earth has to look to the future and move ahead....blah, blah, blah.

(I felt like he was talking directly to us....like we want things back to the way they used to be....and that's not exactly true or what we ever try to say or mean....I think he misinterprets us)

So, I wanted to tell him, that we can look to the future and we can move ahead to the future, but that does not mean that we should forfeit our laws, and not take from the past what worked well and what made us a great country along the way. To leave everything behind and snub our nose at it could be the worst mistake we might ever make.

(I think he either misunderstands us, or just wants to make us look foolish and out of touch, and we are neither one of those two things. I'd like to tell him that we are far more knowledgable than most Americans are and completely in touch with what is going on in America. Perhaps he should try to give us a little credit for what we know and for caring enough about our country to try to let our leaders know about things which we see and experience and know about.)
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I won't vote for him. All through the primary, I heard the freaking neo-cons call me a liberal because I support Ron Paul.

Then they nominate McCain, who believes in amnesty, global warming, no tax cuts, McCain Feingold, .....apparently the only qualification to be in good standing with the GOP these days is support the invasion and occupation of Iraq.

My vote may not count for much, but it sure as heck won't count towards McCain.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

It would be nice to see some honest person jump in and say, Here I've come to save the day!...

and just beat these open borders, New World Order candidates senseless in the coming months.

One would think it would be a give in.

Even so the way the world is heading it would sort of be a shame to have a good man put in office. The coming days are going to take a toll on anyone in office.

Maybe it is the right time to pick the correct buffoon.

stop listening to fox news and cnn

When will ya'll stop listening to cnn and fox news? TURN THEM OFF. They are nothing but liars...McCain doesn't have all the delegates...the delegates aren't assigned yet. Why can't you understand this? Those people LIE...so do the political parties. MANY people thought Ron Paul had dropped out...which is a lie. Ron Paul Picked up many delegates at the texas caucuses. Most of the states have not had their conventions and it is at that time that delegates are voted on. If you are wise..and you haven't voted yet...vote for Ron Paul so we can get a brokered convention..and that will get rid of Mccain.

I know where my vote is going to....Ron Paul!

Well said all,

If we can just get everyone to stop being suckers and think for themselves for just once. I think all this political punditry and machinery need to be outlawed. Are all these CNN political softwares legal, it looks like they're selling shoes and finding the places where people need the shoes the most and what kind. Doesn't it bother anyone that they have the human syke so figured out they can basically bring up your street and tell you how people will vote? Isn't this how all this pandering to certian special interest and racial groups got started? All it does is make people lazy and uneducated by listening to the brain washing machine. I was listening to a radio show today with people calling in for 3 hours talking about this like a senior prom or something. There was one bright spot when a lady called in and mentioned how all of it is fake and basically entertainment tonight geared to politics. And then she went on to mention how there are other powers involved on the world scene. Of course she was made to be some wacko. Another lady called in and as her voice got sort of loud she implied "People need to be required to take a basic economics class before they can vote" and "anybody with any sense would vote for Obama". She gets loud like that makes her knowledge go up a notch or something. Yes, She was an American. I was thinking, if this lady knows economics then why would you vote for someone wanting to give the UN $850 Billion dollars a year when this country is flat broke? Then, On top of it spend another trillion on things we really don't need right now. Ever notice how the radio talk show people seem to know more than everyone else, they even have guest on to answer the questions by the callers and then the host tries to answer them first and then pitch it to the so called expert guest. Id I were an expert guest I would tell the host, ahhhh since you know it all, why don't you answer the question.

Then we have Hellery's Universal HealthCare for all.
    I always thought Universal healthcare meant government healthcare. If it means government healthcare then doesn't that mean the government pays for it? I know the taxpayers would pay for it but is she saying taxes would go up? I thought she said they wouldn't? If the payments aren't coming out of the tax caffers then that means I have to pay for it right? So basically since my deductibles are going to be very high which makes the insurance useless because I don't have $1500 to pay the deductible that means I'm basically throwing away or giving the insurance company $200 a month for something I can't afford to use? How does this help Americans? This keeps people from going to the doctor which prolongs and worsens the illness and when you finally do have to go out of emergency then the doctors, hospitals and insurance companies really make a fortune as your premiums go through the roof, the hospital and doctor bills soar. Seems like they like people getting deathly ill, they make more money on you that way. All this does is help the hospitals from going out of business from providing services to illegals and it just makes the insurance companies richer. I heard the other night that insurance is the only business where you make money by doing nothing. All they do is send out a bill. When people do use it it is disputed to death and they they weasle out of covering certian things just because they decided not to cover them anymore and if the bills big enough they just cancel your policy. What a good deal! So, why does Obama say Hellary's plan would be mandated that we buy it or the money could be deducted out of our paychecks? Thats what we have now isn't it? So why is it called Universal Healthcare? Is it because everyone will hate it? How is adding another 50 million high risk people (illegals once legal) going to make healthcare more affordable, more efficient and more accessable? I don't see it myself.

John McCain is the reason you know there is massive corruption in the voting system. Between him and Bush this seems like the old Putin political play he's using to keep in power by electing a crony with the very same agenda, which people hate all to hell. Its the same exact thing going on right here in this country. But yet our MSM talks about Putin as a sly dictator crook and then turns around and calls the same deal between McCain and Bush awesome.

Ah, its all corrupt and made of and for pure evil. Thats why every supposedly civilized country has gotten rid of the strict sentencing guidlines and capitol punishment for criminals, because there are more criminals in government than anywhere, its like they set their own sentences if they ever get outed, of course they set those rules as well to protect them and then give themselves raises as well. Look at every country that is supposedly good, every one has been taken over by a shadow government, the world government and their money stolen in the form of taxes. The people became too civilized and failed to realize there was a time for action or they just waited on someone else to do it for them, just like we have in this country. Apathetic people waiting on someone else to make the stand, make the calls, make the effort.

So, basically like AE said, we're stuck on a ship of fools and the only way out is when enough people hit rock bottom maybe then they will do what jazzloversinc said and turn off the brainwashing machine. Obviously most people are doing better and loving life better than we thought. Well, its probably because people have been brianwashed into thinking if they have the bills paid and a thousand dollars in the bank they are doing good and they have nothing to worry about. So many people are just one illegal immigrant or outsourced job away from losing everything and they can't or refuse to see it. Since this illegal immigration thing has been going on in some areas for 10 years now, there really are American people that have been brought up on thinking getting free government handouts is the norm, just like they do in Mexico. In 8 short years we will have people going to college that have seen illegal immigration their whole lives and they will think its no big deal, they grew up with it and worked the best they could around it and they just weren't told in school and by government that its wrong and so many believe it isn't. More brainwashing machinery. I say we need to just ban the MSM from our homes and everything that says illegal immigration and corruption is alright. Maybe we can get the churches in on this, just maybe?
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast