Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

When will ya'll stop listening to cnn and fox news? TURN THEM OFF. They are nothing but liars...McCain doesn't have all the delegates...the delegates aren't assigned yet. Why can't you understand this? Those people LIE...so do the political parties

You got that right. By their censorship of Hunter, Tancredo and Paul throughout the primaries; it became clear the news media is working for the CFR to get the CFR dudes or dudette in office. And our wonderful FCC told me the news media can basically say what they want to say and are not required to provide equal time. The only control the FCC has on the media is when nudity comes into play.

Quote Originally Posted by Dianne
    Ron Paul is the last hope standing unless someone like Duncan Hunter runs third party. I have read over and over again that McCain iis not eligible to become president as he is not a naturalized citizen. This is coming from reliable sources such as the Drudge report and the N.Y. Times.

We have to push this.
    I've heard that McCain was born in Panama. But I doubt anyone is going to disqualify him. The "powers that be" dont care if he is a naturalized citizen or not.

McCain should have retired from politics years ago. Its not because of his age, but its because he seems borderline insane and has symptoms of pre-alzhimers.

I WILL NEVER VOTE FOR McCAIN.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

McCain should have retired from politics years ago. Its not because of his age, but its because he seems borderline insane and has symptoms of pre-alzhimers.

Wonder if his wife steals his drugs also.

McCain's wife

The one good thing I can say about McCain's wife..she keeps her mouth shut. None of the republican candidates wives did anything other than stand by their side. Why isn't Obama's wife home with their children? Why doesn't she just be quiet? When she said "Obama my baby daddy"..I nearly fell off my chair. So sad. Is this America?

AE

I agree with all of you who are saying that there seems to be corruption in the voting system if McCain supposedly has it. The reason is that Fox earlier this week said that so many republicans are livid having him as the candidate. So if this is true, then truthfully, how many people actually did vote for him? I have to wonder.......

Then I also have to wonder, who would be behind that agenda, and what do they hope to accomplish (amnesty, political domination, open borders?......).

I just cannot accept McCain.

I encourage you ALL to call the Republican National Committee, here's the link: http://www.gop.com/Connect/ContactUs.htm

Do, let them know, we can send them a strong message, tell them McCain is simply not respected, and they should rethink who they promote for president.
    “In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot.â€

Quote Originally Posted by 31scout
    To heck with McCain!
    Find good senators and congressmen, work hard on their campaigns, donate to them. They are the ones that count. McSlime can't make any amnesty bill without them.
    I will be helping Lou Barletta in Penna as much as possible.
    Absolutely correct. The only way this Republic will survive a McCain, Obama or Clinton presidency, is having the right people in the House and Senate. This is where the '08 elections will really matter.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123