Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Banned

Yes ~ Illegals do get welfare~ lots of it

I pulled this from a discussion on another thread because its kind of a big deal

We hear it over and over again how illegals DON'T GET WELFARE

Well if you believe that I have some swampland in Vegas I'll sell you,
    (Actually we did have a swamp in Vegas about 15 years ago)

Illegals themselves can't get welfare , They do it through their millions of anchor babies ,
    An anchor right now is an American citizen, they will get the taxpayers to pay for pre natal (afterall, the baby will be American) The birth , post natal and all other medical care , Don't forget , that anchor is now eligible wic , food stamps and a million other programs including rent subsidies for the family , cash payments and everything else , Also you get to pay for them to attend school , free breakfast and lunch , subsidized day care , subsidized help to even buy household appliances , subsidized utility payments
    The list is endless
    The worst part is the hispanic and other ethnocenteric orgs are telling
    them exactly how to milk the system

And you Mr and Miss taxpayer are footing the bill

Just stand in line at a supermarket in Southern California. You'll see more illegals using food stamps than you could ever imagine. And yes, it is their anchors that get them these benefits.

How many of us have stood behind an illegal with 3 kids and one in the oven, as we watch her pay for her groceries with food stamps?
    Calderon was absolutely right when he said...."Where there is a Mexican, there is Mexico".

How many of us have stood behind an illegal with 3 kids and one in the oven, as we watch her pay for her groceries with food stamps?
    And then as we exit the store to head for our modest 4 door compact we see them all climb into a shinny new Cadillac Escalade with $10k tires and wheels.

They also scam our welfare system by using false documents even the Anchor Babies ID's are sometimes used or sold.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Quote Originally Posted by Bulldogger
    And then as we exit the store to head for our modest 4 door compact we see them all climb into a shinny new Cadillac Escalade with $10k tires and wheels.
    I have stood in line behind those people. Especially when I see them get into their brand new SUV. It makes me mad because I know that they don't deserve these benefits.

What is really sad, is to watch a senior citizen digging through her purse because she doesn't have enough change to pay for something she needs.

Something is definitely wrong with our system.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I've seen it here in northern Virginia, at the farmers market during the summer there was a young woman with two toddlers AND two more babies in a brand new looking double stroller-that Daddy was pushing whilst decked out in his top of the line sports jersey,matching shorts and sneaks-all while this woman tryed to buy produce with FOOD STAMPS-and supposedlycould not speak one lick of English-apparently she could not even figure out the sign on the produce that said 4/"$1-myself-my opinion-they got a chuckle watching the cashiers steeping and fetching trying to figure out what they wanted.

Also I have been behind ones using foodstamps to purchase-not kidding-around 8 or so 2liter bottles of name brand soda.The sightings of them in chromed out SUVs is a common occurance.

The question of exactly what they can and cannot get is complex, and varies by state. In 1996 'welfare' as we used to know it was replaced by Temporary Aid to Needy Families (TANF), with a five year limit on benefits and strong incentives to find work. Strictly speaking it's the American child who has the eligibility for benefits, but sometimes the advantage of benefits spills over to the illegal parents. The free and reduced school lunch program, for example, has loosened, not tightened, its restrictions over time and provides significant relief for the family food budget. According to the government, illegals cannot be eligible for food stamps, but having had to resort to public aid when my ex left me and the kids high and dry, I can tell you that there is more than one way to define a 'household' as long as there is a citizen resident. For schools, the benefits of illegal immigration include increasing the per pupil operating revenue - their state funding. What I hear concerning emergency wards is mixed. There was a local article a year or so ago about citizens who were turned away from emergency rooms, having to forego or postpone treatment or routed long distances to other emergency rooms (transporation not provided) often with grievously painful conditions. However, if it is life threatening, an emergency room is not supposed to turn someone away. Much depends upon administrative decisions made at the institutional and local level.

Here is a little more information about public benefits and illegals:

[quote]A related, equally problematic category of non-work comes from the “child-onlyâ€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Look at the cars in their driveways. I couldn't eat and afford those cars. They can because their medical and food bills are paid by us.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

when we grocery shop we never ever go in a line with mexicans ahead. it takes forever to check these people out, with the poor checker going through all the different paper work for the different forms of aid and picking the orders apart. and rearly they know a couple words in english... ok i actually haven't seen that. yesterday we screwed up and got behind one and it literally took about20-25 minutes to just complete their order. to make matters worse a good part of the food had already been eaten.

Banned
    Any parent applying for their children should have to prove citizenship

If they can't , they go home period ,

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast