Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You don't have to tell me. I worked as a nursing student at a northern virginia health dept. this summer. 99% of the so-called clients were illegal -- and you're right -- receiving every bennie available. But what most needed to do first was obtain that little purple slip that proved a positive pregnancy result ...

And then they hit the jackpot -- free prenatal, free delivery, free post partum care in the BEST L & D's in town, free medical care for themselves and those anchor babies after they were born, free schooling, free lunches, free housing, utility assistance -- free immunizations .. .the list goes on and on.

Oh, yes, free car seats and also free breast pumps . .the nice electric ones ...the one I myself had to SAVE UP FOR when I was pregnant. And free nursing visits to their little overcrowded apartments, to teach them how to do everything, because so many of them were so young and stupid, they had to be taught everything, necessitating a registered nurse on staff to visit them at home.

The entire place was filled with these women, all summer long. Many were either pregnant, or being "counseled" by the oh so liberal medical staff who were glad to put them on every form of birth control, only to find them coming back pregnant because they woudl "forget" to take their pills.... many were also battling STD's from all the rampant sex with multiple partners.

It just had me in a permanent state of disgust, all summer long. I can't remember a single one being married .. .all were single, with their "man" either gone, or now off to the next woman, and they were suddently alone and needing public assistance.

This experience woke me up to the terrible injustice we as taxpayers are being dealth through this rampant, unchecked immigration. How it continues to go on at taxpayer's expense just boggles mymind . ..but so many libs in our area just are intent on "welcoming" all of these immigrants to town . ..and paying their way.

But I'm sure many of those who are so quick to welcome them are the same ones benefitting from their presence, while the rest of us just get stuck with the bill -- and the bill is ENORMOUS!!!!

I coudl go on and on about all the things I saw this past summer. It was an outrage.

Quote Originally Posted by jjmm
    You don't have to tell me. I worked as a nursing student at a northern virginia health dept. this summer. 99% of the so-called clients were illegal -- and you're right -- receiving every bennie available. But what most needed to do first was obtain that little purple slip that proved a positive pregnancy result ...

And then they hit the jackpot -- free prenatal, free delivery, free post partum care in the BEST L & D's in town, free medical care for themselves and those anchor babies after they were born, free schooling, free lunches, free housing, utility assistance -- free immunizations .. .the list goes on and on.

Oh, yes, free car seats and also free breast pumps . .the nice electric ones ...the one I myself had to SAVE UP FOR when I was pregnant. And free nursing visits to their little overcrowded apartments, to teach them how to do everything, because so many of them were so young and stupid, they had to be taught everything, necessitating a registered nurse on staff to visit them at home.

The entire place was filled with these women, all summer long. Many were either pregnant, or being "counseled" by the oh so liberal medical staff who were glad to put them on every form of birth control, only to find them coming back pregnant because they woudl "forget" to take their pills.... many were also battling STD's from all the rampant sex with multiple partners.

It just had me in a permanent state of disgust, all summer long. I can't remember a single one being married .. .all were single, with their "man" either gone, or now off to the next woman, and they were suddently alone and needing public assistance.

This experience woke me up to the terrible injustice we as taxpayers are being dealth through this rampant, unchecked immigration. How it continues to go on at taxpayer's expense just boggles mymind . ..but so many libs in our area just are intent on "welcoming" all of these immigrants to town . ..and paying their way.

But I'm sure many of those who are so quick to welcome them are the same ones benefitting from their presence, while the rest of us just get stuck with the bill -- and the bill is ENORMOUS!!!!

I coudl go on and on about all the things I saw this past summer. It was an outrage.
    Your experience would have definitely got to my last nerve!!

I remember a Hispanic woman calling into one of the radio shows in Arizona. She was a nurse at the county hospital. She said that because she was Hispanic-- the pregnant, illegal women automatically trusted and confided in her. They would come right out and tell her----we are here for the welfare and foodstamps!!!

She also said that it disgusted her----and she had to continuosly bite her tongue because she wanted to say something nasty to them!!
    "We call things racism just to get attention. We reduce complicated problems to racism, not because it is racism, but because it works." --- Alfredo Gutierrez, political consultant.

I know someone who works for medicare and medicade. This is a horror story also. These women say they don't know the father of their babies but they do. They say they don't so they can get all the free stuff and then the men won't get stuck with any bills for the babies. They live together on her welfare and food stamps, he works under the table, he buys a big SUV gas hog and off they go into SUCKING OFF AMERICA TIME. Living better then the middle class.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Earlier this evening they announced the first "New Years Baby" born in our hopitals....Hispanics who could not speak a word of English.The news reporter said Hispanic births are much higher this year in our area,for the first time, then any other group.
    "A Government big enough to give you everything you want,is strong enough to take everything you have"* Thomas Jefferson

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    Earlier this evening they announced the first "New Years Baby" born in our hopitals....Hispanics who could not speak a word of English.The news reporter said Hispanic births are much higher this year in our area,for the first time, then any other group.
    And it was the same last year

If I remember right wasn't there some prizes and it turns
    out the first baby was born to illegals ?

Yep they were the baby winners last year and they wanted to take there prizes away. I remember that. GOOD GRIEF.
    <div>''Life's tough......it's even tougher if you're stupid.''
    -- John Wayne</div>

Two groups of people tend to dominate the child-only category: people gaming the system to avoid work, and non-citizens.

There is also a lot of grandparents raising their grandchildren. This group also gets child-only help. Not because they want to avoid work or are non-citizens, but because they want nothing for themselves, but because that is the only way they can get health insurance, etc. for their grandchildren.

Quote Originally Posted by USPatriot
    The news reporter is wrong- hispanic births aren't any higher than last year. They have remained the highest for a few years! And most of them are to illegal aliens!
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Two groups of people tend to dominate the child-only category: people gaming the system to avoid work, and non-citizens.

There is also a lot of grandparents raising their grandchildren. This group also gets child-only help. Not because they want to avoid work or are non-citizens, but because they want nothing for themselves, but because that is the only way they can get health insurance, etc. for their grandchildren.
    You are right, and we started seeing more of that when addicted and otherwise dysfunctional mothers started losing custody.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Outrageous!

Quote Originally Posted by Paige
    I know someone who works for medicare and medicade. This is a horror story also. These women say they don't know the father of their babies but they do. They say they don't so they can get all the free stuff and then the men won't get stuck with any bills for the babies. They live together on her welfare and food stamps, he works under the table, he buys a big SUV gas hog and off they go into SUCKING OFF AMERICA TIME. Living better then the middle class.
    I haven't experienced this with illegal immigrants, but I have with regular citizens who refused to work. They would lie about knowing who the child's father was or his location, because most states, then pursue the father for child support.

Also, to be eligible for many of the services, you could not have the father of the children around. Many of the services (rent assistance, child care assistance, utility assistance was income based). If there was a man around with a job, the assistance wouldn't be available or would be adjusted. So, they opted to lie. The man would still be in the house, they would simply say he wasn't. This meant marriage was out of the question, of course. Many benefits ceased if they were married with an income.

So, option B. Live together and have children out of wedlock --> for people who can pay & receive tax refunds --> some were getting tax refunds checks up to $5000 a year or selling their kids information to someone else for a portion of the refund.

So, I'm not surprised we have illegal immigrants who have come over and now pull the same or similar tactics.

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast