Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

In regard to American citizens seeking welfare, I can remember from my experience about TWO women. No, I'd say three. All were college students who had gotten pregnant. One truly needed housing assistance and I remember her standing at the counter, asking the clerk why the HELL all these hispanic illegals were getting all the help and she was being denied whatever it was she needed.

The others were a couple of dumb college students seeking condoms or something. Other than that, there may have been a few African Americans -- just a handful, who seemed to have disabilities, and perhaps a few elderly. But other than that, it was predominantly hispanics in this welfare office seeking benefits.

And the lines were always long.

The entire experience made me wonder that if it were not for hispanic illegals seeking benefits WOULD WE TRULY REQUIRE WELFARE SERVICES AT ALL??

At most, they would greatly be reduced. Ours is a strong economic area where most folks have jobs and work hard. Not many are unemployed around here -- of course, I know economies are bad elsewhere . . .but it seems the welfare rolls would be greatly reduced nowadays if it weren't for illegals.

What got me most of all were the staff of the place -- they just nonchalantly provided services to these people all day long, as if it was justified. Nurses, docs, social workers, etc. "It's the law" to help them . ..I was told. One WIC supervisor pulled me into her office and candidly told me her thoughts on the entire issue, which fell on my side. I think there are folks in government who hate what it going on, but can't say anything, for fear of losing their jobs.

The worst was sitting in a room with a pair of 14 year olds from El Salvador, and having to listen the entire time in SPANISH only while they got their counseling. She was pregnant and was going to have to leave school for a while. They looked like 12 year olds . . .

I worked for a stint in a Pediatric office just north of Miami. The experience sickened me. Illegal's come in all day long with multiple anchors, getting free formula, medicine, medical care, vaccines, medical equipment, clothes, you name it they get it. You would neve know these people are poor, wear designer clothes, coach purses, babies and parents decked out with gold chains, anklets, most all looked like walking jewelry stores. Nails all done, hair done, driving new expensive cars. Sickening. They are stealing.

I remember one mom blew her extra cash on gadgets for the baby. She showed me an $80 device that electronically sucked the nasal secretions out of the baby's nose and other high end useless gadgets. Must be nice to have money to burn.

Another thing I saw alot is parents who got upset if the kids wanted to play american sports (football not soccer), upset when the kids spoke english other than at school. Parents would dress themselves and kids in clothing that said "I love Columbia" wear ethnic beads and woven bracelets that pledge allegiance to their home country.

All I saw was a bunch of scum bleeding our tax system dry who want to have thier homeland values, language and culture in our country and expect us to bend over backwards to accomodate them!

One overwhelming theme I saw was poor hygeine. Parents not bathing the kids, babies with foreskin getting all cruddy and leading to infections, numerous skin problems like boils, fungus of all types, yeast infections in little girls, so so so so many things due to not washing! Yuck!

Re: Yes ~ Illegals do get welfare~ lots of it

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    I pulled this from a discussion on another thread because its kind of a big deal

We hear it over and over again how illegals DON'T GET WELFARE

Well if you believe that I have some swampland in Vegas I'll sell you,
    (Actually we did have a swamp in Vegas about 15 years ago)

Illegals themselves can't get welfare , They do it through their millions of anchor babies ,
    An anchor right now is an American citizen, they will get the taxpayers to pay for pre natal (afterall, the baby will be American) The birth , post natal and all other medical care , Don't forget , that anchor is now eligible wic , food stamps and a million other programs including rent subsidies for the family , cash payments and everything else , Also you get to pay for them to attend school , free breakfast and lunch , subsidized day care , subsidized help to even buy household appliances , subsidized utility payments
    The list is endless
    The worst part is the hispanic and other ethnocenteric orgs are telling
    them exactly how to milk the system

And you Mr and Miss taxpayer are footing the bill
    Yep, I saw that first hand while I lived in Vegas. My husband went to sign up for Social Security..(retired) for HIS social security..and we could not even get in the parking lot..then the office. It was packed with young hispanic women and lots of babys!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! that was my first eye opening event regarding what was happening in this country with the illegals..and there was more to come..so we moved out of there!!

I agree with jjmm. I saw the same when I had to do my stint at the health department. We saw about 50 pregnant hispanic women per day, no english, obviously illegal. I spent about a month there, the only whites I saw were of some religious sect that immigrated to Mexico and were also now here illegally. Few of those. This was quite some time ago but my mind was numbed when I thought of each clinic seeing 50 per day, not the same 50 and the clinics multiplied by city, state, national.... And we were trained to provide them access to all the other freebies with that positive pregnancy test.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

Those
    only whites I saw were of some religious sect that immigrated to Mexico and were also now here illegally.
    may still be American citizens, and I am wondering if you are describing Mormon polygamous fundamentalists? The LeBaron branch set up in Mexico (and there are others down there too). Most polygamists live unobtrusively, but a few factions are known for abusing social services and welfare to finance their multiple families.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I don't know. I was told they were illegal. I didn't check anything out about them because I was in nursing school. Any nursing school student will tell you that you don't have time to do anything else during that time. They wore no makeup, wore black headscaves and long skirts. There are many more of them here now.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

How much would it cut the welfare down if we added some requirements like...

1) Unmarried pregnant women 'must' the name and how to locate the father or a police report of the rape. (It's like supporting prostitution with the currant system)

2) a death certificate of the father.

I could think up more if I had more time but these two would cut down 98 percent of the welfare applicants.

Banned
    How about all pregnant woman applying for pre, birth and post natal
    welfare have to prove legal citizen status , If not

A bus ticket to TJ

Ha -- right now all they show is that matricular consulate card ... and it just gets them right in. You ask for ID and they pull out those cards.

Or, they have to show a phone bill or something .. .the requirements are non-existant -- just be a "resident" of the county and you get it all.

And so many in our county and government offices just blindly go along with it. I don't know how they sleep at night knowing they are ripping off taxpayers every single day. Then again, many are also hispanic themselves and oh too happy to help out their fellow hispanics.

Many of these women do NOT work, never have worked, and it seems, never intend to work. Their "men" do the work, out on the construction sites. They just come here to breed.

One was put up in her "man's apartment, a very nice one, I might add. Her behavior of calling the EMS for her baby's constipation warranted a home nurse visit. Turns out she coudln't read the baby formula can in SPANISH, and overdosed the formula, resulting in constipation -- and called the ambulance. That was a good $500 or so on the taxpayers because this woman couldn't even read in her own native language.

But I had to ask .. .why WIC? Why welfare? She was put up quite nicely in this home ...they had a great flat screen TV, new furniture, plenty of space ...and in a high priced area of Arlington. Why the welfare???

My own husband and I had a worse apartment and far less furniture when we first got married ... we were only earning $700 every 2 weeks with him just starting out in the military ... but we never would have dreamed of asking for help.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123