Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are you bettter off today than 8 years ago?

After hearing that Bill and Hillary Clinton have made $109 million since leaving the White House would somebody be so kind to ask the Clinton's if they are "....better off today than they were 8 years ago?..." Economically speaking as it were!

The Democratic Party which cares so much about the poor and union members. Yeah.

BTW For just $50,000 you can attend a big party at the DNC in Denver in August! LOL Source-Denver Post.

(The Republican party probably will cost $75,000)

Re: Are you bettter off today than 8 years ago?

Quote Originally Posted by alipacdude
    After hearing that Bill and Hillary Clinton have made $109 million since leaving the White House would somebody be so kind to ask the Clinton's if they are "....better off today than they were 8 years ago?..." Economically speaking as it were!

The Democratic Party which cares so much about the poor and union members. Yeah.

BTW For just $50,000 you can attend a big party at the DNC in Denver in August! LOL Source-Denver Post.

(The Republican party probably will cost $75,000)
    I would give anything to hear someone ask her that question during one of here little town hall meet and greets and watch her squirm her way out of it!

Better yet, someone needs to ask Chelsea that question since she is now actively campaigning for her mother.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Heck no my life is not better. Stagflation coupled with longer hours maks me pray for a heart attack daily.

Things are getting worse.
    Always aim at complete harmony of thought and word and deed.
    Always aim at purifying your thoughts and everything will be well.
    Mahatma Gandhi

uhhh...in a word "no" things are not getting better since 8 years ago. Im not giving up tho!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I'm about 1/5 of what I owned 8 years ago.

Sure wish I could get 5 minutes alone with the Bush guy, I'd love to see how tough that texas guy is. Hard work, the only hard work he's ever known was trying to remember all the BS he keeps saying over and over and over!
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

Are you bettter off today than 8 years ago?
    HECK NO! The rich keep getting richer, while the middle class and poor just keep trying to stretch a 1985 salary to meet 2008 prices.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn