Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Are you CALLING on Healthcare?

I am thinking call outside my district also, this is a disaster, and people are saying its going to go through! Bad bad news. It will take a monumental effort to 'undo' it. Please call and oppose it!

It would be terrible for the American people. I heard today that Harry Reid wanted the CONGRESSIONAL STAFFERS to be exempt from the public option. What would they say? They and their staffers would not subject themselves to the public option that they would try to force on others.

We certainly do need to call.

Matthew 7:15
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I am calling on health care. I e-mailed all the Senators once. it till went through.

I am focusing my anger and repulsion on Landreau, right now. I am feeding on the anger of her call takers at the moment. It is so easy to get them defensive. I just say "I am calling to comment on the 300 million dollar bribe..."

Now I just harass them by asking them if this is the "It wasn't a bribe call center". You know they get the rub, because they are on the phone all day long saying"it wasn't a bribe!"

But they know it was.

I am doing this partly to demoralize them and partly because if we can defeat the health care take over it will help defeat the next amnesty bill.

P.s. the mexican illegal aliens make life in California a night-mare.

AZ i have at one time or another called all 100 senators office.
    I tell them that while im not in the state they are from, I feel that as an american i have a right to call all 100 if i so chose because what they do in DC effects not just one state, it effects the entire country.

Most offices understand that and say i do have that right.
    there is one house rep i called in NY state though who when i said that just hung up on me.

working4change
    I have been calling and faxing both house and senate for months now. We must keep up the pressure!

Other key Democrats to focus on are Blanche Lincoln of Arkansas, Evan Bayh of Indiana, Ben Nelson of Nebraska and Joe Lieberman of Connecticut.

You may also want to check out these sites that oppose Obamacare:

http://www.reversethevote.org/

http://docs4patientcare.org/
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for the sites Populist.

Matthew 7:15
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

You're welcome GP.

I've called and emailed through Numbers USA several times now.
    Usually you can't get ahold of Kay Hagen, I tried for 4 days last time, it was constantly busy, then the 4th day I got through but couldn't talk to her, so I left her assitant a messege.

STOP THE COMMUNISM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I've called Countless others on it, about 3 calls each.

It seems the outrage has left the building, Obama keeps throwing things out to throw the narrow minded people off the trial, hoping they will forget or give up. We can't let this go through though.

I know, why the hell are people talking about the most boring person on the planet, Tiger Woods?

I think he is burnt out on golf and since his medical condition he has lost his passion for it that he had, and it looks like he's found a passion for something else ;7)

I think this thing was a setup for publicity, I'll guarantee you in 6 months there will be 3 books on the Tiger Woods Affairs.
    1). Tiger Woods - Reclaiming your family values.
    2). Elin Woods - How to survive an Affair.
    3). One of the Floozies - Me and Tiger.

They'll all make about $25 Mil each and they'll alll be happy, plenty of money to survive away from golf for a while.

LOLOLOLOLOLOL
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!