Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by CCUSA
    W. Thank you for starting ALIPAC!!

Thank you for giving us an organization to mobilize Americans to SAVE OUR COUNTRY!!!!

Ditto! Thanks W!
    It's Time to Rescind the 14th Amendment

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not only thrilled with this, but coming on for one of the few times today between calls, I see this huge list of people on ALIPAC. I am sitting here thinking "I am watching history, I am watching Americans taking back America".

I am profoundly in awe of this all, and how although we all made calls, we sit there sometimes and think "what good is my one call to this one senator going to do?", but it does, because we are unified in this and we have stuck together and fought together on this.

William, thanks for making ALIPAC someplace we all can converge in from across the nation and work together.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote="AmericanElizabeth"]Wow!!!!!!!!!!!!

I am not only thrilled with this, but coming on for one of the few times today between calls, I see this huge list of people on ALIPAC.

I'm new how do you see the list of people on?
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

A victory for today, but we can not let down our defenses.

My Husband heard on your friend Kevin Miller's show on KDKA, that President Bush might try to pass it as an Executive Order.

I don't know if this is possible, but I will be ever vigilant.

Keep your eyes and ears open, it's not over till the fat lady sings.

April
    We made a little bit of history tonight and I would like to say....
    in the most profound and endearing words that I can muster....
    at this celebratory occasion.

You all completely ROCK !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

William
    Thanks William! I want to say a special thanks to you for always being there for your country and it's people!!! You are a great leader and I am proud that I can be a part of this wonderful organization AND FROM THE BOTTOM OF MY HEART I WANT TO SAY :

This is the thread I was looking for. Thanks so much to everybody who works so hard on this site, and fights the fight so consistently.

It's easy to lose track of thse things, especially when they drag out for so long.

I appreciate each and every one of the emails I got, telling me exactly who I needed to call and what I needed to say. It made the fight so much easier, especially knowing that I wasn't the only person in the world who felt this way.

You folks are amazing.
    "Always vote for principle, though you may vote alone, and you may cherish the sweetest reflection that your vote is never lost." -- John Quincy Adams

I am very pleased to be involved with this group. It has been hard work getting people on our side, emailing people, and getting people on newspaper blogs to email senators, congressmen and anyone else who could help our cause. We have all worked hard and should be proud.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

JAK
    I had to leave for awhile.... did we win?

Please tell me we won????
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

I'm new here and I hope I can stay...

I'll tell you the truth..

I'll CRY LIKE A BABY without this site... I've been looking for it for a LONG while now..

Thanks WILLIAM!!!

LETS MAKE IT HAPPEN!!! LETS WORK ON MORE!!! But first! REST!!!!

we WON bud...

Page 2 of 8 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast