Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Thank you so much for starting this great organization William you are a great leader and we are happy to follow your lead!

Thanks so much to the hard work and constant support of all of the Admins and moderators who keep us all moving in the right direction and who keep us focused!

Thanks so much to my new family here at ALIPAC. I am so glad that I got to share all of this with you! You are all my heroes! I couldn't think of a better crowd to hang around with, true patriots!

And to all of the Americans out there from whatever organizations, and individuals who fought back, took the insults with us and still stood their ground. I am very proud to be an American tonight!

God Bless our America!!!!!!!!

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

UB

You are welcome W, but we could not have done it without you.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

UB

You are welcome W, but we could not have done it without you.

UB
    If you ain't mad, you ain't payin' attention = Terry Anderson.

JAK

That makes me soooooo happy!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Thank you for this site & ALIPAC and providing many of us with the tools needed to fight this bill!

April
    JAK wrote:

I had to leave for awhile.... did we win?

Please tell me we won????
    We won BIG time, My Friend! YAHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!

We have A LOT of people to thank, but I agree, William, thank you so much for providing us with a way for the voices of the people to be heard.

Without ALIPAC, I do not believe that this would have been possible.

I think we're going to be saying Thank you to a lot of people for weeks to come!!

AND WE WILL THANK EACH AND EVERY ONE AND WE WILL SEE TO IT AT ELECTION TIME THAT THESE SENATORS "FEEL AND SEE" OUR SUPPORT!!

JAK
    Thanks to William .... God Bless you and ALL FELLOW AMERICANS!!!!!!!

Americans United Make a Difference!!!!!!!!!!
    Please help save America for our children and grandchildren... they are counting on us. THEY DESERVE the goodness of AMERICA not to be given to those who are stealing our children's future! ... and a congress who works for THEM!

William,

You, Jeff Sessions, Chuck Grassley and a few other patriots armed us with the information we needed to knock this one down. You need to be commended for everything you've done.

Thank You!
    Check your credit report regularly, an illegal may be using your Social Security number.

Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 1234567 ... LastLast