Like Tree3Likes

Thread: You Must Read This Op-Ed By The Milwaukee County Sheriff. You MUST

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You Must Read This Op-Ed By The Milwaukee County Sheriff. You MUST

Friday, 03/28/2014 - 07:05 am EST

You Must Read This Op-Ed By The Milwaukee County Sheriff. You MUST

Written by Mockarena

See the happy looking fellow above? That's Milwaukee County, Wisconsin's sheriff David A Clarke Jr, and he recently wrote an op-ed for the WA Times which is brutally honest, tough, and a needed wake-up call for a lot of people. You can read the whole thing right here. (See below)

But if you're here because you don't want to read a long op-ed, and want the chickified version, then you should know that David A Clarke Jr has a serious issue with liberals, because they haven't done jack squat for the black community. And one reason he says that is because he claims that liberals are "defining down socially acceptable behavior for black students in school. Bad behavior is being excused and attempts to hold black kids accountable by enforcing codes of conduct are called racist."
    I'm so glad he is calling this crap out. Clarke Jr writes that "
    Where I come from, bad behavior has always been unacceptable and is codified not by race but by societal norms to keep chaos from reigning."
    He's absolutely right when he says that dumbing down codes of conduct because of these irrational fears of potential racism will HURT black parents, kids and communities, just like every other liberal policy ostensibly designed to help.
    This was my favorite part:
    There is a government program today for everything in the black community that used to be the responsibility of the individual, such as parenting. Because of this system, many parents have abdicated what is their most important responsibility and turned it over to the government.
    Uncle Sam is now raising their kids.
    BOOM.
    And this is why Daisy and I, and most conservatives, are so vehemently opposed to big government. It breeds dependency.
    And Clarke Jr. doesn't mince words. He writes, "Social liberalism is a sadistic ideology. White liberal social policies have become the new racism in America."
    He knows the real deal, because he sees conservatives getting blamed for being racist when it's liberal policies which have failed to help the black community.
    Welfare policies, he says, have caused black men to be emasculated and estranged from their kids. Poverty rates for blacks are higher than ever, unemployment and crime rates are up.
    He writes, "Liberals call their ideology compassionate. I call it hateful.
    You would have to absolutely loathe black people to want to keep them mired in generational poverty and ignorance, living in ghettos with high unemployment, with their kids shackled to failing K-12 urban school systems and crime-ridden neighborhoods just to secure a permanent voting majority and to hang onto political power
    ."
    That's racism right there, y'all.
    And finally, he says, beautifully, what I think too folks in the black community have failed to realize due to what seems to be almost a blind devotion to the Democratic party. He says, "I find it insulting that liberals view us in such an infantile manner, implying that we cannot make it without their help."
    YES YES YES. I have never understood why any black person WOULDN'T feel insulted by affirmative action programs, or the idea of voting disenfranchisement over IDs, etc. etc. They are essentially told every single day by the Democratic party that they are helpless. Why does that message resonate?
    I'll never understand it.
    But when folks like David A Clarke Jr have clarity about it and they communicate that clarity to others, I still have hope that more people will see the light.
    http://www.chicksontheright.com/post...eriff-you-must

CLARKE: Liberal policies have destroyed the black family

By David A. Clarke Jr.
    Monday, March 24, 2014

• Sheriff David A. Clarke Jr.

The latest attempt by liberals to help black people is underway in our K-12 urban public schools.

These do-gooders are now defining down socially acceptable behavior for black students in school. Bad behavior is being excused and attempts to hold black kids accountable by enforcing codes of conduct are called racist.

Having a sense of discipline has always been considered a virtue, a redeeming quality, but now its roots are claimed to lie in racism.

White liberal elites have chimed in about school codes of conduct.

The Capital Times newspaper of Madison, Wis., recently chronicled bad behavior by black students in its public schools. In the story, Secretary of Education Arne Duncan said that racial discrimination in school discipline codes “is a real problem today.”

The white superintendent of the Madison public schools believes that “we need to address head-on our racial bias and the assumptions we make of students who are in the classroom.”

Really? Where I come from, bad behavior has always been unacceptable and is codified not by race but by societal norms to keep chaos from reigning.

These watered-down student codes of conduct sweeping across urban public school systems will not help black parents, kids or communities. Like every other display of liberal empathy, they will have a reverse effect, and it will not be positive.

All anti-social behavior and social pathology is normalized, and to disagree is racial stereotyping.

What these race provocateurs do not want to admit is the reason we are seeing more disruptive behavior in schools is because of poor and ineffective parenting, manifested by liberal policies.

There is a government program today for everything in the black community that used to be the responsibility of the individual, such as parenting. Because of this system, many parents have abdicated what is their most important responsibility and turned it over to the government.

Uncle Sam is now raising their kids.

We take kids out of the home with early childhood education programs, and the government feeds them breakfast, lunch and dinner, and provides after-school programs.

Who needs parents in the black community anymore?

It is a sad reality that more and more parents have turned over their duty to raise their kids to federal and state government programs.

As a result, large numbers of black kids arrive ill-prepared for a social setting such as a school. They simply do not enter a classroom in a state of readiness to learn.

These kids suffer from a lot of emotional baggage spawned by ineffective parenting, which is worsened by white bleeding-heart liberals who use these troubled kids for their liberal agenda. Social liberalism is a sadistic ideology.

White liberal social policies have become the new racism in America.

According to liberal orthodoxy, no one is accountable anymore — except for conservatives, of course. Conservatives get blamed for all the failed liberal initiatives that were designed to help black folks.

Notice how Republican Rep. Paul Ryan of Wisconsin received the dreaded R-word clubbing by the left when he pointed out in his 50-year review report how the failed anti-poverty initiatives started by liberals to help blacks have instead made their lives worse.

Every attempt liberals have made to help black people, with their reliance on government-centered public-policy ideas, has worsened their lot in life.

The family structure, once a foundation of the black community pre-1960, is in shambles. More black children grow up without a stable father in their lives as black men have been estranged from their children and emasculated by welfare policies.

On top of that, more black people are living in poverty than ever before, our kids are chained to failing urban schools and more young black men are unemployed and in jail and prison. Liberal public policies and ideology have fostered this.

Daniel Patrick Moynihan predicted it more than 50 years ago in his well-publicized report, “The Negro Family.” Fifty years later, the situation is worse than even he predicted.

Liberals call their ideology compassionate. I call it hateful.

You would have to absolutely loathe black people to want to keep them mired in generational poverty and ignorance, living in ghettos with high unemployment, with their kids shackled to failing K-12 urban school systems and crime-ridden neighborhoods just to secure a permanent voting majority and to hang onto political power.

This is borderline sociopathic behavior.

Black people are survivors. We have survived slavery, Jim Crow laws and other forms of discrimination. We can overcome the burden of liberal policies if they just leave us alone to get out of this predicament by ourselves.

I find it insulting that liberals view us in such an infantile manner, implying that we cannot make it without their help.

Once we free our minds of this debilitating government dependency and liberals get their boot off our necks, we can begin to rebuild our community.

David A. Clarke Jr. is the sheriff of Milwaukee County, Wis

.http://p.washingtontimes.com/news/20...=all#pagebreak

It seems that the Democrats are building a new voting block built on the same model in the illegal Hispanic community as well.

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Join our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & to secure US borders by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn