Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

April

ARE YOU READY TO RUMBLE!! LETS ROLL PATRIOTS!!!!

Friends of ALIPAC,

Are you ready to rumble?

For those coming to today's events in Raleigh, we have extra information for you about parking that may help you. Please visit this link if you need parking information.

http://www.visitraleigh.com/pdf/downtown_parking.pdf

For those of you supporting our efforts from home, you can listen to the rally speeches live on the Internet, thanks to our friend Troy LaPlante! Please visit this link at 11-1 EST / 8-10am PST to listen to the event live online!

Audio Link http://tinyurl.com/5s3hgf

North Carolina is now the critical battleground in America, as our movement moves state to state pushing for immigration enforcement legislation.

Please give as much time today as possible.

We must have a very high volume of calls from you for our efforts to succeed.

PLEASE FOCUS YOUR CALLS ON THE DEMOCRATS ON OUR LIST. IF YOU CONTACT ALL OF THE DEMS, THEN CALL THE REPUBLICANS.

In NC, it is the Democrats who are holding back Republican bills which would enforce immigration laws on the state level.

Remember to craft your own phone and e-mail message and send each e-mail individually for maximum effect. Sending multiple e-mails at once, not calling before you send your e-mail, and sending non-personalized e-mails will have very little effect.

Please follow our suggestions on this.

Here are your main points to make in your own words.

I want Representative/Senator _____ to stop HB 2717. Illegal aliens should not take limited seats in our colleges away from American students and legal immigrants.

I want to see NC take action to curb illegal immigration in 2008.

NC needs emergency legislation to curb illegal immigration because a large number of illegals are now leaving SC and heading into NC because SC has cracked down on them at the state level.

NC Legislators should remember that North Carolinians list illegal immigration as one of their top three issues of concern and approximately 80% want state level enforcement and not taxpayer benefits for illegal aliens.

NC should take action now to prevent illegal aliens from receiving any taxpayer benefits. No licenses, no voter registrations, no college access, no welfare, and no food stamps.

NC legislators need to set aside more money for local police to train to enforce immigration laws. This will save lives.

NC legislators should attach language to the budget stating that no more taxpayer grants should go to El Pueblo. El Pueblo receives almost half a million dollars in tax grants each year and spends much of their time lobbying the NC Legislature for benefits for illegal aliens.

NC Legislators should require businesses that contract with counties and cities to participate in the E-Verify system and to hire only legal labor.

----

Our ALIPAC Volunteer Coordinator, April has prepared this easy to use contact list for you. Please use the following link for easy access to the phone numbers and e-mails of the legislators.

Remember, contact as many Democrats first before proceeding to Republicans.

You can also use this link to post any feedback, questions, or responses you receive from lawmakers.

CONTACT INFO FOR NC LEGISLATORS

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-119731.html

We need you to ring these phones off the hook starting at 9am EST / 6am PST. Keep calling after 5pm EST and fill their voice mails. Our main thrust is on Wednesday, June 18, but feel free to call on Thursday, if you get this e-mail late.

We are counting on you to flood the phone lines and e-mail boxes, while our teams move door to door inside the Legislature.

All and much needed prayers for success are appreciated.

Let's Roll!

The ALIPAC TEAM
    www.alipac.us

April
    ANOTHER CHANCE TO MAKE A BIG DIFFERENCE PATRIOTS!!! TOGETHER WE CAN DO THIS!!!

April
    LETS CALL AND EMAIL AND CALL SOME MORE!!! LETS ROLL!!!!

I'm rolling !!!

I could not find anyone to cover my store today for the trip to Raleigh, but I will be on the phones and follow up e mails to everyone in the N.C. Senate.

working4change
    April wrote
    LETS CALL AND EMAIL AND CALL SOME MORE!!! WE CAN DO THIS!! Very Happy

Not running into any busy signals yet, but Sen. Basnight's office just told me they will certainly add me to the list. That's encouraging they have a list, lol..

I'll make some calls at lunch break.
    The forecast for Raleigh NC today will be a beautiful day.

OK here and ready to roll...just drinking my first cup of ccffee so be with you in a little bit and will be all over it!!

GO ALIPACER'S... GOOD LUCK TO ALL ON THE GROUND IN NC!!
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

April
    Thanks for joining in everyone, our thoughts and prayer are with those on the ground, as we give the MUCH NEEDED BACKUP with calls and email!!!

>>ACTION ALERT 6/18<<
    It's D-day in NC so lets help the boots on the ground!!
    We need calls from those who can not attend the "RALLY IN RALEIGH"
    PLEASE TAKE ACTION IN NORTH CAROLINA
    INSTRUCTIONS AND INFORMATION!
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-119822.html
    Please support ALIPAC's fight to save American Jobs & Lives from illegal immigration by joining our free Activists E-Mail Alerts (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast