Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

"YOU WANT YOUR JOB BACK?"

6mons. ago I posted that my only son, got replaced by a ILLEGAL ALIEN! man that really pissed me off!
    Today his former Employer called and asked him if he wanted his job back! though they won't ever tell us what's really happening, I believe something must be happening in our favor for once! We all want our jobs and our country back! And I believe all of you here had a lot to do with that!
    I can't begin to thank you all for lookin' out for us!
    W you will always be America's Hero!"HAPPY NEW YEAR, YA' ALL!"
    GOD BLESS YOU!
    Topsecret10,Ratbstard,justthefacts, thanks you guys for helping me keep my hopes up! Everyone else too! But these guys really mess with me when you all aren't lookin! We're havin' Friday Relax time ain't we?
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Good news! Thank you rooferman! I need good news!
    Restitution to Displaced Citizens First!

That is great news! I have sent an email to our fraud dept inquiring what I can do within policy guidelines to report illegals using someone else's social security number.

Let's hope they don't say I can't report because their info is confidential.

Unfortunately, this story is a common one nowadays Steve. My brother was a carpenter for years, but had to start working at Home Depot because of the demand for illegals. I know two brothers who were carpenters and had to retrain in different career fields for the same reason. At least this story has a happy ending and it sounds like the illegal who replaced him for a while probably screwed up somewhere.
    "Mother Sick of Sending Her Child to A School Overflowing With Anchors and Illegals!"
    http://the-drama-of-my-life.blogspot.com

Steve
    Our Prayers are with you and your family.

HAPPY NEW YEAR ALIPACers.
    ------------------------

Great News Steve! Sounds like employee verification is at work...finally. Perhaps the roofing companies are going to finally decided that they might not want to face stiff fines.

"THANKS YOU GUYS/GALS!"
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

My son-in-law in S. California has been out of work for over a year now.... Every job he applies for he can't get cause "the employer doesn't want to have to to give instructions twice" ...and my son-in-law does not speak Spanish...Glad for your news Steve .....maybe we are making a difference and will get our country back....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We currently have an AMERICAN plumber and an AMERICAN carpenter remodeling our bathroom. The quality of their work is FAR superior to that done by illegals and we're proud to give work to our countrymen.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Roofer, keep turning 'em in. The state board may tell you what to look for; they have been fairly helpful here, although sometimes I screw up, too. They thanked me when I gave them good leads.

I sent your statement and a few of the comments along to other people who helped out calling in the last few weeks.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast