Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Glad for your good news. There may be more of it when Lamar Smith ramps up E-Verify and worksite enforcement.
    Americans first in this magnificent country

American jobs for American workers

Fair trade, not free trade

Banned
    Steve , Give yourself Kudos also , Your an Iron man here on the site

I really believe if we get even a little support from the good guys coming into congress we can make massive self deportation a reality.

We have told them , NO Amnesty , No dream act , no sympathy and hopefully in the next couple years we tell them NO WELFARE, NO DRIVERS LICENSE , NO SACT CITIES , NO IN STATE TUITION AND NO ANCHOR BABIES.

Cut off these bennys and they will have no choice

Relax time , you bet
    I was working on a couple themes for tonight and I might just go with a musical history lesson.

"Great! cause I've been workin' on a little something to show you!"
    It's burnin' a hole in my pocket!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

That is WONDERFUL news!!!! Congrats to you and your son, Steve!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned

Re: "YOU WANT YOUR JOB BACK?"

Quote Originally Posted by stevetheroofer
    6mons. ago I posted that my only son, got replaced by a ILLEGAL ALIEN! man that really pissed me off!
    Today his former Employer called and asked him if he wanted his job back! though they won't ever tell us what's really happening, I believe something must be happening in our favor for once! We all want our jobs and our country back! And I believe all of you here had a lot to do with that!
    I can't begin to thank you all for lookin' out for us!
    W you will always be America's Hero!"HAPPY NEW YEAR, YA' ALL!"
    GOD BLESS YOU!
    Topsecret10,Ratbstard,justthefacts, thanks you guys for helping me keep my hopes up! Everyone else too! But these guys really mess with me when you all aren't lookin! We're havin' Friday Relax time ain't we?
    Thats great to here "roofer".... What a great "New Years" present Looks like we have em' all on the run Happy New Year Steve.... Friday night relax time..... Where Can't find It

Well praise the Lord for justice for your son...and Happy 2011 to you all...and let's make this year another year of "rollbacks" for the radical Hispanic agenda just like Walmart's rollbacks on prices!

Thanks you guys, is it me or has it been a really long year?
    Blocked 2 amnesty attempts in 90 days I'll say one thing for em'
    they're workin' the hell out of us!
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

So glad your son will have his job back steve.

Can empathize, have a relative who has struggled for years and hardly makes it since his employer gets outbid for construction jobs by those who hire illegals.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

What wonderful news to start out the New Year. Let's just pray it continues thru the year.
    We need to keep the heat on companies large and small that use illegals. Not one will ever step foot in my house. Well, if they do it will be by force and I'm ready for that.
    And when you call a company for help, if that helpful person doesn't speak clear English ask for one that does. They all have back-up Americans to take care of that problem. Even if you can understand them tell them you can't and want an American on the phone. When I call and have to push a number for English I do and ask to talk to the manager. It's time they stop catering to anyone in our country that does not speak English.
    If we keep doing things like that they may find out it's not worth keeping our jobs overseas. English only. And no heavy accents either.
    One tiny step at a time.

Quote Originally Posted by SheServedToo
    What wonderful news to start out the New Year. Let's just pray it continues thru the year.
    We need to keep the heat on companies large and small that use illegals. Not one will ever step foot in my house. Well, if they do it will be by force and I'm ready for that.
    And when you call a company for help, if that helpful person doesn't speak clear English ask for one that does. They all have back-up Americans to take care of that problem. Even if you can understand them tell them you can't and want an American on the phone. When I call and have to push a number for English I do and ask to talk to the manager. It's time they stop catering to anyone in our country that does not speak English.
    If we keep doing things like that they may find out it's not worth keeping our jobs overseas. English only. And no heavy accents either.
    One tiny step at a time.

http://www.hark.com/clips/szgkkpwlbb-on ... or-mankind
    ------------------------

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast