Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by usanevada
    Quote Originally Posted by kniggit
    Just think..........if another 20 million come running into the country it will take care of the housing bubble............................................ .
    My understand from friends on the border is they are streaming in
    here at un real numbers now

They basicly have the approval of the open borders candidates
    that all of them will be legal real soon
    - The future president will have a much tougher time ramming amnesty down our throats thanks to Tom Tancredo making illegal immigration such a prominent issue. If/when the future president tries to do it, he/she will have to deal with twice as many outraged Americans as congress did last summer.

- Quite a few pro-amnesty RINO's have retired recently and I'd be willing to bet that many of them will be replaced by Blue Dog Dems and Republicans who will have a much tougher stance towards illegal immigration. Until the open borders crowd has a large majority in congress, a pro-amnesty president won't do them much good.

Bingo. I posted about Romney on our board today. Someone asked, so how does McCain feel about illegal aliens.

Had to set her straight!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My mother told me that she was listening to John and Ken on monday -- Super Tuesday eve. And KFI ran a McCain add where he said he would build the fence, punish employers, and make the illegals go home and wait in line.

No joke.

He was acting like one of us, to appeal to California voters for Super Tuesday. Hell, it might have been what pushed him over the top. Most people hearing that would believe it, because they have no clue what a traitor this man is.

John and Ken had no control over this, obviously. They are not even allowed to comment on the advertisements. That was a KFI decision, I'm sure he put up big money.
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Quote Originally Posted by Catslave
    He fervently claims to put border security first....he might through up some
    more wall but then he will proceed to do just what he tried to do before.
    How big a red flag does it take for some people to grasp the reality that
    he stands ready to stab us in the back first chance he gets!
    McAmnesty says he will "secure the borders first". Translation: He'd talk Mexico into securing their side of the border so illegal immigration would slow down for a year or two. As soon as the border states are "certified", he'd try to grant a massive amnesty and then swing the flood gates open again.

U.S.A.- for legal citizens, not illegals!
    McCain will tell the people what they want to hear, but if he gets elected he will surprise everyone with his amnesty scheme.
    The National Council of LaRaza is the largest*hate group.

Quote Originally Posted by SecureTheBorder

- The future president will have a much tougher time ramming amnesty down our throats thanks to Tom Tancredo making illegal immigration such a prominent issue. If/when the future president tries to do it, he/she will have to deal with twice as many outraged Americans as congress did last summer.

...Until the open borders crowd has a large majority in congress, a pro-amnesty president won't do them much good.
    Agree. That's why instead of all this doom and gloom (and I admit it's a depressing day) we have to rally and support pro-enforcement candidates both on the national level in Congress and in the states.

We have our work cut out for us, but we're strong if we stick together; let's keep talk radio strong and stay active.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by wilro
    McCain will tell the people what they want to hear, but if he gets elected he will surprise everyone with his amnesty scheme.
    Its a moot point

With half of his conservative base refusing to hold their nose and
    vote for that moron , its a wrap for hillary

There really isn't anything else left to discuss , its pretty much a done deal

Quote Originally Posted by BearFlagRepublic
    My mother told me that she was listening to John and Ken on monday -- Super Tuesday eve. And KFI ran a McCain add where he said he would build the fence, punish employers, and make the illegals go home and wait in line.

No joke.

He was acting like one of us, to appeal to California voters for Super Tuesday. Hell, it might have been what pushed him over the top. Most people hearing that would believe it, because they have no clue what a traitor this man is.

John and Ken had no control over this, obviously. They are not even allowed to comment on the advertisements. That was a KFI decision, I'm sure he put up big money.
    I heard it all day to, on every radio station i was listening too. I listened to it the first few times thinking what the heck was going on Then when I changed to another station there he was again. He literally saturated the airwaves with his BS. I was talking to someone yesterday who didnt realize he was mcamnesty (she was against illegal immigration) but she did not vote for Romney because of his religion...geez I do think his adds had something to do with his win....didnt hear much from Romney
    Bring back the Rotary Phone so we dont have to pressÂ*1 forÂ*English...Â*

Banned
    the backlash against mcCain in the comming weeks
    is going to be huge

conservatives are not going to just hold their nose
    for this bs

The can suck wind

Get ready for hillary

Quote Originally Posted by CaliNative
    [I heard it all day to, on every radio station i was listening too. I listened to it the first few times thinking what the heck was going on
    Yeah, my mother thought that it was somebody immitating McCain, and that John and Ken had done it as a joke!!
    Serve Bush with his letter of resignation.

See you at the signing!!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast