Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    Quote Originally Posted by fedray30
    CliffId

Very clever, Very clever..

Last time i checked it is a crime impersonating a federal official. Guess what!! This is your lucky day! I know someone who might be interested in your illegal actions...

You may have just got ALIPAC and yourself in deep dodo.

Btw mods dont bother rushing in deleting his post, its saved already

Have a nice day
    So I guess that walking around in my CIA shirt that I bought at Target then is an Issue? Grow up! How about my hat that I wear in support of our fine border patrol agents? Does that mean because I wear the hat I am trying to impersonate one. No it does not! It means I support the people who protect our borders.
    Good point, it reminds me of the FBI hats and Shirts.

We still need a retraction response from Cliff or we will have to suspend his account shortly.

I've asked everyone here a million times to be careful about how your posts can be spun against us all regardless of your intended message.

This is a clear example of that.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Quote Originally Posted by American_made
    Quote Originally Posted by fedray30
    CliffId

Very clever, Very clever..

Last time i checked it is a crime impersonating a federal official. Guess what!! This is your lucky day! I know someone who might be interested in your illegal actions...

You may have just got ALIPAC and yourself in deep dodo.

Btw mods dont bother rushing in deleting his post, its saved already

Have a nice day
    So I guess that walking around in my CIA shirt that I bought at Target then is an Issue? Grow up! How about my hat that I wear in support of our fine border patrol agents? Does that mean because I wear the hat I am trying to impersonate one. No it does not! It means I support the people who protect our borders.
    Good point, it reminds me of the FBI hats and Shirts.

We still need a retraction response from Cliff or we will have to suspend his account shortly.

I've asked everyone here a million times to be careful about how your posts can be spun against us all regardless of your intended message.

This is a clear example of that.

W
    Remember 911 and all the NYC police and Fire department hats? Hundreds of thousands of impersonators wearing those hats, even Bush the idiot had a NYC fire department hat on. Quick call the FBI we have hundreds of thousands of people impersonating firemen and police officers across the US. You know it is not my problem if an illegal is to dumb not to walk up and ask if I am with the border patrol, impersonating one or simply showing my support. I cannot control what someone else thinks, if I could do you think these traitors would be trying to pass this amnesty bill?
    The first requisite of a good citizen in this republic of ours is that he shall be able and willing to pull his own weight.
    Theodore Roosevelt

We have not heard back from CliffDid.

We are suspending his account for violating the rules of ALIPAC and while it is fairly clear to us that this is a copy of widely circulated e-mail that he posted in jest, it is illegal and against our rules.

His account is suspended.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    Not wanting to sit there for 4 hours, I put on my old Army fatigues and stuck a patch that I had downloaded off the Internet onto the front of my shirt.
    I don't think Army fatigues with a paper patch stuck on them constitute impersonating a federal law enforcement official (it takes more than that). I frequently wear Army fatigues when turkey hunting and I can't imagine that a simple paper patch stuck to them would convince anyone that I was a part of the organization the "paper" patch identified.

fedray30 wrote:

Wearing fatigues is absolutely not a crime. Downloading Federal patches and sewing them onto fatigues and pretending to be a federal official, unfortunately is. It is a serious crime.
    Who said anything about "sewing" a patch on. Cliffdid said he stuck it on, which would indicate it was paper. If he wasn't wearing an official uniform - I wouldn't think he would be guilty of anything. Not a knowledge on this - just attempting to use a little common sense.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

People have to understand that you cannot just post anything on our boards. Things can be construed by our opposition and being our views or stance on this issue. You did the right thing here William as usual.
    Freedom isn't free... Don't forget the men who died and gave that right to all of us....
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Folks, any time you wear government gear you have aligned yourself with that government agency. Be VERY careful -- most people who work for the Federal Government do not 'announce' their employer, except while on-the-job. There is good reason for this -- the government isn't exactly trusted or appreciated by quite a few people, and for some people the government is met with resistance, anger, and, yes, gunfire.

My past employer was FEMA. I was issued a FEMA jacket with strong warnings about wearing that jacket 'in public'. There are documented cases of employees being fired at, especially when tempers are flaired and emotions are charged after a disaster.

Think long and hard before you attempt to "impersonate" or "impress" the general public with any type of government gear. Is it really worth the risk of bodily harm?
    "The liberties of a people never were, nor ever will be, secure, when the transactions of their rulers may be concealed from them." Patrick Henry

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    MW, trolls do not have a sense of humor, nor do they have any common sense with them.

This person obviously was sitting there watching every little thing posted and wanted to find ANYTHING to try to ruin ALIPAC's reputation with.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I sent the phone number to KFI Radio here is California. They have a website devoted to contacting our Senators regarding the Senate Immigration Bill.
    <div>Suppose you were an idiot, and suppose you were a member of congress; but I repeat myself. Mark Twain</div>

April
    This topic has run it's course and is being locked now.

I have spoken with Cliffdid via e-mail and made certain that his post was meant as a joke.

I am restoring his status.

BTW, those of you that chimed in trying to justify his comments just gave more ammunition to the opposition.

When you see an ALIPAC Admin or Moderator take corrective action in the future, please honor that action and do not rub salt in the wound.

Welcome back Cliffdid. You can make a comment here before I lock this thread again and put it in the past.

Also, just so everyone knows, the FedRay guy is our favorite obsessed stalker.

W

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast