Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I do regret, I had omitted to stress the fact that this post was a joke, which I had recieved over the internet.

I do not condone impersonating an ICE or any law, military officer.

I do apologize to anyone who may have taken this post seriously and realize it was a major mistake to post it in this or any other forum. I also apologize to Alipac for causing problems.

( But a lesson I've learned is there are people lurking on these boards just waiting to find a way to pounce on any chance, no matter how innocent to shut us down) Hope this was a wake up call to us all.

I am also sorry I took so long to respond. After I had posted I signed off and by the time I signed on again I was suspended.

Thank you Cliffdid.

This first post is a copy of a popular e-mail forward joke that I have received many copies of over the last few months.

It is highly doubtful that anyone in America would even consider attempting something this ridiculous, but we have to be clear on all posts at ALIPAC about things like this.

The illegal alien supporters are so disparate and so devoid of ethics, they will try to grab something like this and make a big deal out of it as if to suggest that most ALIPAC supporters and most people opposing amnesty would break the law yada yada yada.

Same old broken record.

The reason we decided to let Cliff return is because this is an e-mail he received and he is not the author of the material.

Our job at ALIPAC is to restore the Republic and get ICE doing their job as decreed by existing Federal law. Should ALIPAC and other moderate groups fail, then people will start taking the law into their own hands out of desperation and away we go on the road to becoming Mexico and other mob rule states to our South.

W
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234