Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You Won't Believe This!!

Contrary to "presidential wisdom"...as I type this there is an AMERICAN school boy cutting my lawn! And he's doing it cheaper than any illegal alien would!! He's teaching himself a good work ethic and earning money for his future.

I know we all know Americans will do those jobs. I just had to share this with you for a smile.

Go out when he's finised give em a tip a thanks and an ALIPAC flyer

Well, you better sit down.....because our teenage sons put flyers around the neighborhood last week and they're BUSY cutting nearly the entire neighborhood's lawns as we speak!!

The neighbors all dropped the illegal alien lawn cutters and chose two American teenagers instead!!

WAY TO GO AMERICA
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

If he does a good job make sure you tell him what a great job he is doing. Recommend his services to all your neighbors and friends.

The neighbors all dropped the illegal alien lawn cutters and chose two American teenagers instead!!
    This is some of the best news I have read on this forum. You should be proud of your neighborhood!

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Notgoingtotakeit, I too have an American school boy, my 13 year old son to be exact, that loves to do just about anything to make a few dollars.

My son will go, with his own money, and fill up the ice chest with ice and water and iced tea, wheel it around, and sell to construction workers doing road work in the summer. He mows lawns, and painting his grandmothers mobile home (which included primer and rust coating it).

If there is job to be done, he WILL do it.

All too often, there are so many parents who hand stuff over to their kids, and the kids then think that they do not have to work to have what they want, this is where the problem begins. Then you have all of the conveniences we pay to have, which make our homes all too much fun and entertaining for the kids (well some might, we don't) so they never want to do anything but watch TV and play games. This all equals lazy kids.

So, then you get the few who are not, or have not had all of the perks many parents will provide, and you get someone willing to work for what they do want, that was not given to them.

We have not had a luxurious life in our family, we live simply, our kids basic needs are met, but beyond that is outside of our budget, so if they really want something they have to find a way to make money to buy it. So, in essence, being broke most of the time has been a bonus to our kids in the long run, as funny as that sounds.

Glad to hear of a kid mowing your lawn rather than someone else.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

This is good to hear, for all three of the boys. It's the way it should be. I used to do that back in the 1980's and early 1990's when I was younger, and for the most part really enjoyed it, and saved money for college.

Ostrich

Well, go out and give those boys something tall and cold! They deserve it!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I miss mowing lawns. I had a few at 16-17 and that was always a good time. Beer money, excercise, a tan.

That was before i got a job at the car wash - which i had with a lot of my high school buddies. For being jobs that "americans won't do", i sure had a lot of fun doing them.

Remember, those jobs typically done by teenagers are now being done by adults..most of whom are illegal adults, that is.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast