Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

we need to let our children do the jobs that we did when we were going to school before our country opened its borders to illegals.

Re: You Won't Believe This!!

Quote Originally Posted by NotGoingToTakeItAnymore
    Contrary to "presidential wisdom"...as I type this there is an AMERICAN school boy cutting my lawn! And he's doing it cheaper than any illegal alien would!! He's teaching himself a good work ethic and earning money for his future.

I know we all know Americans will do those jobs. I just had to share this with you for a smile.
    And the rest of us don't have to pay for the health care for all the uncles, aunts and 3rd cousins...
    BTW The guys that cut my lawn are Americans and their Great great grandparents where also...

Contrary to "presidential wisdom"...
    And contrary to President Bush's probable thoughts, although SOME of the money they are earning they plan to use as spending money, what they plan to do with most of the money they earn is to open their own savings accounts for college money, for things they may need or want when they go to college, which we may not be able to help them with too much, with the expenses we will already face, with two kids going to college within one year of each other.

So, it is not just to buy video games and hamburgers, they are working because they are trying to help to pay their way, contrary to the idea that President Bush would probably have.

Our teenager's yard jobs were the first jobs that illegal aliens stole from our American teenagers, maybe yard work will be the first that we get returned to them.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

When Bush talks about "the jobs Americans won't do," he's not only insulting the adults who are struggling at those jobs, he's insulting our children. My 16 grandson just got done his seasonal job with a tree farm, (just like his older brother did before going off to college). Now he's bucking hay, plus working in a barn filled with Arabian horses. He also trains horses on the side, plus has a roping horse of his own and competes in rodeos.

I'm very proud of all our young people who work after school and during summer vacation, and I intend to fight to make sure these kids keep their jobs.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My two sons can't stand Bush's stand regarding the border. They dispise the way he ignores citizens.

Love your new avatar Rockfish.

I was going to say the same thing, give them a cool drink or a soda.

Last year was the first year that my Husband didn't do the lawn. We had 2 young High School boys that left a flyer in our mailbox do it.

This year we have a young man whose job was outsourced doing it.

Ok, here's how we ended up today. First of all, I told the young boy (15 years old) about all your comments and "high five's"....he smiled from ear to ear! Then I bought him a pop, gave him a five dollar tip, TONS of compliments and my gas powered weed eater, which I can no longer use due to inuries I got doing the work Americans just won't do <<snicker>> and he's going to work it off. I explained about who you all are and what we're up to, and told him this is what alipac is all about; saving our childrens' futures, not necessarily ours. Sorry, I don't have a printer so I couldn't give him a flyer but it was a great idea!

One thing I found interesting...he is being taught in school--here in OHIO--not a border state...that the USA used to belong to Mexico!! I set him straight but was pretty disturbed. Are they really teaching kids that in public schools?!?!!?

Oh! And he has printed his own business cards and says he'll change the wording to read "Hire American"!

NotGoingToTakeItAnymore wrote
    One thing I found interesting...he is being taught in school--here in OHIO--not a border state...that the USA used to belong to Mexico!! I set him straight but was pretty disturbed. Are they really teaching kids that in public schools?!?!!?
    I would talk to the boy's parents about finding out just what it is they are teaching..I'm hoping the boy is wrong about what he is saying, but if not, I would get the boy's parents to sue the school board.

Quote Originally Posted by Rockfish
    NotGoingToTakeItAnymore wrote
    I would talk to the boy's parents about finding out just what it is they are teaching..I'm hoping the boy is wrong about what he is saying, but if not, I would get the boy's parents to sue the school board.
    I'm hoping so too, and I don't know the boy's parents yet, so I really don't think I can ask them, but I'm outgoing, so it won't take me long at all to make their acquaintance.

Senior Member AmericanElizabeth's Avatar
    Notgoingtotakeit, essentially, yes the schools are, along with other garbage.

This is the reason we homeschool now, so our kids minds will not get polluted with trash from the public school system.

When in school, fifth grade, my son was listening to a history lesson, and the teacher (a very liberal woman) told the class that the founding fathers were not such nice men, and that they should in no way be emulated, my son raised his hand and asked where it said that in the history book. She told him the books they currently had were not the "corrected" ones and this was her own words, from information she had.

He then asked her if it was ok for me to come in the class to hear this lesson, she said it was not necessary (something to hide?). He said that I would like to hear this and discuss it with her, and I did discuss it with her.

They will tell the kids all sorts of BS if they think they can get away with it without the parents knowing, so this kids may think his parents know what is being taught, but I bet the parents may not know, talk to them.
    "In the beginning of a change, the Patriot is a scarce man, Brave, Hated, and Scorned. When his cause succeeds however,the timid join him, For then it costs nothing to be a Patriot." Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12