Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You'd think THEY are the ONLY ones living in THIS country

My mother, a long-time resident of Ft. Lauderdale, FL, remarked to me in a recent phone call that the news coverage being given to LATINO voters is EXHORBITANT! "It's just so OUTRAGEOUS!" she observed. "From the way the Latino vote is being CONSTANTLY curried by OUR news media, you would think that Latinos are the ONLY ones living in THIS country!" Of course I AGREE with my mom on this. Besides, living SOUTH FL, a REALLY Latinized part of the country, gives her some STARK insight into this!

I guess we're the ones living in the shadows aye?
    Unless we get those criminals & make them pay for what they have done to our country and the lawlessness they have sponsored, we are just another Mexico ourselves!

If they have their way, latinos will be the "only" ones living in many parts of this country. The balkanization of the United States continues with our elected cronies aiding and abetting the process, to the absolute detriment of every American Citizen.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I noticed this the other night too. Most of this we have hitlery to thank for this since she is in bed with the mexicans. I hope these canidates shoot themselves in the damn foot from this!!!!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)