Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

I found today to be a very meaningful and focused day for me! As I pondered the ultimate sacrifices that our men and women have made to keep this country free and great...I found myself overwhelmed with a sense of dutiful responsiblity to do my part to keep alive that which they died for!
    "You tell 'em I'm coming...and hell's coming with me, you hear!?"

I have the beautiful American flag flying. Many of us have the same reaction to the sight of the traitor - bush: contempt and hatred.

I also saw an American solder in Iraq talking about what a living hell it is over there. How he won't tell his family what he really goes through everyday so not to worry them. He was so brave and showed such a love country I felt love for him and my heart ached as I know he is being betrayed and this is unforgivable to me! He is an American son and deserves a standing ovation. I fly my flag for him.

As for bush I hope that bastard rots in hell.
    <div>GOD - FAMILY - COUNTRY</div>

I, too, saw Bush at Arlington and felt so much betrayal and revulsion I turned the channel. I was tempted to fly my flag upside down as a distress signal. I'll choose another day.
    "This is our culture - fight for it. This is our flag - pick it up. This is our country - take it back." - Congressman Tom Tancredo

I was in the cemetary nearby yesterday, just going around and thanking the vets in the graves that I saw, because my father's grave is in another state. He fought as a pilot over Germany in WWII, making 55 missions, winning the Purple Heart and 3 Distinguished Flying Crosses. He never talked much about the war and was very sorry for killing anyone in Germany. I think it haunted him the rest of his life, until he died a couple of years ago.

I am proud of my family's participation in our wars - my uncles also fought in WWII (one died, so of course, I never met him), my cousins were in Vietnam, and my brother was in the Air Force for many years.

They were NOT fighting for open borders - they were fighting for what this country represents - freedom, lawfulness, CITIZENS being considered first, not people who immediately broke our laws and stole money from us.

Banned
    I have decided to go to the local office of Senator Larry Craig and tear up my voter registration card in front of his staff this week!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12