Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 4.29.08 (M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Player: this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    4.29.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:
    I ‘emailed’ Kevin last week, in hopes he might give us more details of what/who’s OTHER data that backs up OR exceeds Rep Steve King’s data, accounting for the VERY conservative number of DEATHS BY illegal aliens [9,125+ per year ] ..guess he was too busy. Maybe someone will call in about this?! ..and hoping he can get pod casts soon. Otherwise, I know Kevin’s going to RIP into Jeremiah Wright, and his ‘son' Osama Hussein..! Keep rippin ‘em Kevin..!

PS: CNN sucks because they quit playing Glenn Beck’s ‘weekend editions! The ‘good’ thing about this, is I found FOX, [w/exception to Jerry Rivers aka 'Geraldo Rivera'] to be informative as well. I'll be updating my Radio/TV list soon..!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yes.. LA is in trouble!
    ..from Kevin James, Terry Anderson & countless other Radio Hosts from LA..
    SAVE Los Angeles..!Walter Moore! www.WalterMooreForMayor.com
    ‘Senor’ VilLaRazzza NEEDS the boot, NOW!
    ..and his 'side-kick' puppet & so-called LA Police Chief Bill Bratton? ..ALSO the BOOT..!
    www.BrattonMustGo.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

PS:
    MORE Great Radio! updated 3.11.08
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=85728
    AND..
    www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums&f ... ic&t=76263
    Be sure to call and write these guys and give them your stories and info, they depend on you too..!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

ALL should READ 1996 immigration code!! *The LAW!*
    Federal Immigration and Nationality Act: Section 8 USC 1324(a)(1)(A)(iv)(b)(iii):
    AmericanPatrol.com
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Save Act Update: www.alipac.us/ftopict-108041.html
    ..and check this out..
    StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com
    http://StateLegislatorsForLegalImmigration.com

www.alipac.us/ftopict-84944-.html
    Everyone CALL your Reps on BOTH..!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~

PPS:
    Heritage Foundation: www.Heritage.org
    Judicial Watch: www.JudicialWatch.org
    Judicial Watch’s Blog: [color=red][b]“Corruption Chroniclesâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    I saw [color=blue][b]Kevin on “Hard Ballâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

K: Steve Cooley told me about Carman Trutanich, in the studio w/me now..

Carman Trutanich, is running against Jack Wise, for LA city attorney..

C: speaks of his career, put himself through college, now he's an attorney, joined the LA dist attorneys office in ’81, a job that requires real skill, started w/misdemeanors, then progressed..

TrutanichFor?? .com, I'll get the web site right here in a sec..

..station break..

K: back here in the studio w/Carman Trutanich for the next 45 minutes..

I know a lot of you are looking for answers, alternatives, to solutions of the Law..!

C: explains what the city attorney does, they have criminal and civil layers, referring to the ‘Teeny ?? case..

K: regarding the death penalty and gang members, what do we do..?

C: I have experience in the death penalty and in gang members..

Graffiti is their scribbles, our DA, is probably one of the few attorneys willing to go after FELONY re-entry cases..!

Tom O’Brian, and Steve Cooley make up 2/3 of the heads of the office, both have endorsed Carman Trutanich..!

Election is March 9th, ’09, same as the Mayor’s election, he's NOT a career politician..!

www.TrutanichForCityAttorney.com 818.905.5420
    www.TrutanichForCityAttorney.com

..station break.. Walter Moore talks about Jamiel’s Law, www.JamielsLaw.com urging ALL to go to the FREE event this thurs at 6.3pm, at LA’s Ebell Theater..!

K: talking w/Carman Trutanich, www.TrutanichForCityAttorney.com 818.905.5420

K: I read a story a bit back, re the LAUSD, what would you do..?

C: my experience has also been in environmental law, so we can help STOP the LAUSD’s practice of building schools on contaminated sites..! I think it's the school districts responsibility, not the city’s, to resolve this problem..

..were doing so much to protect our kids, them putting them in contaminated sites is ludicrous..!

K: re the gangs, what happens when we find a IA gang member is released..?

C: it's obvious that ‘special order 40’ [SO40] is working AGAINST the citizens safety, by not taking them to ICE..!

C: SO40, originally, was written to protect, but with the illegal alien invasion out of control, the law has to be changed..!

C: of paragraph C of SO40, written in ’79, SAYS that IA gang members are SUPPOSED to be taken to the then INS..

K: so it's not even being enforced..?!

C: it's a matter of public safety, and we need to enforce the law..!

K: remember the case of Teeny Pearce..? we'll be back to talk about it..

..station break..

K: final segment with Carman Trutanich, www.TrutanichForCityAttorney.com 818.905.5420

..re the Teeny Pearce case, everyone was all upset.. what would you do..?

C: the bottom line is defending the city, you have to take a hard line, to adopt a new strategy, called the [color=brown][b]“Porcupine strategyâ€

..station break.. www.JamielsLaw.com, Jamiel’s Law

K: we spoke quite a bit re local issues in the last hour w/Carman Trutanich, he agrees with us on turning IA gang members over to ICE, ..then Jamiel and COUNTLESS others would still be alive..!

GO to the FREE event this Thursday..! I want to see you there in NUMBERS..!

I'll be getting a new website here soon..!, My email: HeyKevinJames@aol.com

K: I knew Osama Hussein would be finally distancing himself from Jeremiah Wright..

..but it's ONLY because he KNOWS he's going to LOOSE the election! We have found out about him, and he's a LIAR, just like his TWENTY YEAR close confidant, Mentor, so-called ‘pastor’ is..!

NOTHING he says now, including his probably plagiarized speech, will change the minds of Americans..!

We'll tell you MORE..!

..station break..

K: ..playing the [color=violet][b]“Candy Manâ€

..station break..

K: ..I was waiting for the [color=brown][i][b]“I served in the Marines BS..!â€

..station break..

K: I wanted to get to the Fabian Nunez story, about how HE thinks he's the law..! but I'll do that tomorrow night..

Caller Rita: I have a song for you, she sang it.. LMAO..!! ..then, I'll see you at the Ebell Theater Thursday Night..!

K: it reminds me of Cindy Sheehan, and her ..??

Caller James: get your tin foil hats out, I think he planned it, so he can finally ..??

K: K went off to elaborate the details ..guess James’ plan didn’t pan out..

Caller Rob: are you Christian..? Do you believe in redemption..? I think Hussein has had to defend himself..

K: no, ‘we’ didn’t bring Jeremiah Wright to the media, HE brought Jeremiah Wright to the media..! [..this guy was a bible banging KOOK..! ]

K: Jeremiah Wright demonstrates Hussein’s judgment, and for over TWENTY YEARS.. he's had PLENTY of opportunity to show JUDGMENT UNDER PRESSURE..

..and not only was Hussein failing, HE FAILED..!

Jeremiah Wright has ALWAYS been the central focus, and that’s because Hussein wanted it that way..!

K: I'll be back tomorrow night..!