Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

ICE Refuses To Pick Up Illegals From Idaho Jail

The other day there was an editorial in one of my local papers written by someone who commended one of our State Senators for his common sense views on how to correct the illegal immigration problem in this state. The writer states that the Senator believes we should give legal status to the farm workers as they were hard working, contribute to the the economy, and blah, blah, blah. I was furious because I had believed that this Senator was on our side here. The comments after the editorial were of residents saying they wouldn't vote for this Senator on the 27th of this month because of his views on this issue. I, too, was angry and wrote a letter to him the night before last, telling him he wouldn't get my vote.

When I looked today, the Senator himself had put comments under the article, stating that these was not his views and he went on to say that he was even the author of a bill that would've stopped all this had it gotten to the floor for a vote this past session. A little bit ago, I got a phone call from this Senator, and he made his case with me. He said he has been actively working to stop all illegal immigration into Idaho and was not for amnesty of any kind. Apparently this article was a ploy to prevent my Senator from getting re-elected.

We talked for a while about all the problems illegal aliens were causing for Idaho. When I mentioned to him that there was one county jail here that had 73 illegal aliens on immigration hold, he told me he knew about that. He said he has talked to the sheriff at that jail, and the sheriff said ICE has refused to come get them.

I'm furious over this and don't know what steps to take now, because more than likely these criminals will be released back out onto our streets.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

My brother, a cop in a suburb of Cleveland, tells me the same thing. When they corral an illegal and call ICE...they get told to release them from any immigration issues because ICE isn't interested in picking them up.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We need to call DHS and get this straightened out. Ask them if this is all for show?

Well, it sure tells me that this rounding up of illegal aliens and securing the border is just a show to get us to succumb to another amnesty package. I'm really getting tired of this do nothing government.

Quote Originally Posted by tinybobidaho
    Well, it sure tells me that this rounding up of illegal aliens and securing the border is just a show to get us to succumb to another amnesty package. I'm really getting tired of this do nothing government.
    Have you called your local office to find out why this may be happening. That may be false information too.

Now it sounds like ICE doesnt want to do its job. This is getting to be a little fedup with it all. We have a government who isnt for the people of AMERICA, they are for all the laws that are being BROKEN, and ILLEGALS have MORE say than anything now. Seems this COUNTRY is, NOTHING but, in a crisis.
    Never than before has there been so much BS going around.
    Hell, even the president of the USA is forthgoing of breaking the LAWS, Hell, what good is he???
    Proud to be an AMERICAN

Tiny, is this Senator from your district? Or is this my county? I wrote an email to the Sheriff of my county last year, asking him to look into 287(g). NO REPSONSE!!! grrrr. I feel your pain, girl. So frustrating!

Maybe you should vote for another sheriff on May 27. I want to vote for another one, but he is the only one running!!! Or I can write in "Tom Tancredo" in the write-in line. Hhahaha.
    PRESS 1 FOR ENGLISH. PRESS 2 FOR DEPORTATION.

Ex_OC, he's a Senator up here in my area. He's the one who authored the enforcement bill this year that the State Affairs Committee would not allow to get to the floor for a vote. I think we need to tackle our Governor about this and pressure him into doing his job, instead of travelling to Mexico making trade deals without consulting the Idaho people.

I wish the media gave as much attention to the real effects these poeople cause to the american public. Our government is WRONG on this and it is only a matter of time before this pot boils over and americans take all this back and fourth crap to the streets.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Give us a name

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast