Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Anyone Notice gas Prices Make People .....

I was driving to town the other day and the speed limit was 55 . Most people were flying by like they were being chased .

One road raged woman waved her fist at me because I was driving 45 mph and she couldn't get over for 2 seconds . Of course she was driving a mini van . Most ere speeding well above the posted speed limit .

These people here must not be the same ones who complain about gas prices .

I wondered how many house payments she shot out her tailpipes . But since it was probaly charged and she will never live to pay for it anyway, why worry .

Gas was 20 cents lower today then last week
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by jimpasz
    Gas was 20 cents lower today then last week
    Really! You should feel good. (If it's possible) The local Citgo went UP 20 cents over night.

The Chicago area is paying 4.28 to 4.43.

(PS Don't forget, Cook County (as of July 1st) pays the highest sale tax in the USA. (10.5 cents)

This madness has to stop!
    Only the NAU people won't let it stop. They need the US economy in the toilet to promote their dirty work!
    <div>&ldquo;There is no longer any Left or Right, there is only Tyranny or Liberty &rdquo;</div>

I bought it for $4.11 here in Henderson today....that is about $.20 cheaper than anywhere else....I waited in a line....but it was Ok......The temp was 115 today.....like sticking your head in an oven....
    The difference between an immigrant and an illegal alien is the equivalent of the difference between a burglar and a houseguest. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)