Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)

Radio: Kevin James LIVE! 7.22.08 M-F 9-11p PT:)

Kevin James! [M-F: 9p-11p PT]
    Almost as good as Terry Anderson..! ..and ALWAYS entertaining!
    Kevin's Page: http://krla.townhall.com/pages/KEVINJAMES Link to KRLA's Stream--> this link is faster to Terry Anderson's show too..
    KRLA Stream
    KRLA 870 AM Los Angeles!
    CALL:866.870.KRLA [5752]
    mailto: kevin.james@krla870.com
    7.22.08 Tonight's Guest/Topic:

Listen in..! ..hope ALL of you are having a good one..! ..wish Kevin had podcasts, but it can be fun too.. ..check out Kevin's Page..!

..re completing Kevin’s [& Terry's] segments the past few weeks, it's best to just LISTEN..! ..slowly pecking away at them Jason www.JasonForCongress.com Chaffetz [pronounced ‘Chay-fits' ] KICKED BUTT..!! SEE www.alipac.us/ftopict-120431.html BYE BYE CORRUPT RINO..!!

[color=blue][i]..after reading the ATTACK BY ‘MSM Matters’ via THIS: www.alipac.us/ftopict-117198.html AND this: www.alipac.us/ftopicp-694352.html#694352 ..it's WAR BABY..!!

I'd like to see ALL of you to not only watch Beck, Dobbs, O’Reilly and Hannity, but I'd also like you to have ALL your TV’s on these programs for as long as you possibly can. WHY? When YOUR TV is connected to the Cable Co, their servers know what you're watching, thus ratings! Same applies to internet Radio; it's ONE of the reasons I have 3-5 stations playing at once, ALL the time, even if they're muted. Oh, & when people drive by your house, they will see through the window that you have these programs on; and like monkey see, monkey WILL do..!

[b]..Glenn, Lou’s AND FOX's O'Reilly & Hannity “TV/Radioâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

UT ..just ONE illegal is too many, let’s start w/the usurper & his cronies..!! ;)
    can't forget the.. BIG PS:

..and I'm GLAD to see a lot of AliPac[ker's] are now writing ‘TRUE’ titles on the illegal alien news stories they gather & repost here, especially on the SOB stories..! The public can see HOW the OB moon bats really wrote their propagandist titles AND content.. when they read it..!

..just WHAT ARE "illegal aliens" AND "Hispanic advocates", I'm tired of writing about it, so I'll just copy/paste it:

..illegal aliens..

..AREN’T "immigrants"..! ..they’re ILLEGAL Aliens, ILLEGAL Foreign Nationals or ILLEGAL Migrants, take your pick, but they're NOT "immigrants"..

..NOT even "illegal immigrants"!

..GET IT..?!

[b]..for those of you that have forgotten your English skills, the term [color=red]“illegalâ€
    No need for ‘mass roundups’, simply ENFORCE EXISTING law*& MANDATE the worker ID, ..but SEVEN amnesties? Hmm, WHO cried wolf?!

Hi iQuestionEverything. I will be tuning in to hear Kevin.

Romans 5:8
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Quote Originally Posted by GeorgiaPeach
    Hi iQuestionEverything. I will be tuning in to hear Kevin.

Romans 5:8
    Hi ya GeorgiaPeach..!

WHOO HOO..!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

[b]K: we have SO much to cover tonight, but I find myself going back to the LA city council..

Let me elaborate..

Headline:

[color=blue]“LA city council votes for plastic banâ€

..station break..

[b]K: I went to the www.DrudgeReport.com DrudgeReport.com: under celebrity news, [color=red]"Edwards caught with mistress and love child..â€

..station break..

K: the pic of Riley LOOKED like Camilla Parker Bolls..!

On www.WalterMooreForMayor.com Walter Moore’s ad..

..plays it..

He talks of ‘Big Weasel’, who IS a gang member..!

On to Hussein , he's in Europe.. ..but he CAN'T even form a coherent sentence WITHOUT a teleprompter..!

WHY was he talking of a VIP position THERE..?!

..plays this clip.. LOTS of uhhs, ohh’s..

We have the UN-edited version of his FORTY minute speech, that someone PROBABLY plagiarized..!

..during this time, SEVEN and a half minutes were ALL uhhs, ohh’s..

..plays this clip.. LOTS of uhhs, ohh’s..

..coming back, the ‘tracking polls’..

..station break.. plays the Antonio VilLaRATsa GRUNT..!

K: Antonio VilLaRATsa was WITH John Edwards..!

Rasmussen Poll: 49% of voters, believe reporters are trying to help Hussein win..!

..INTERFERING with the political process..!

LIKE: Kati, Brian & ?, ALL from the MSM, eg: CBS, NBC, ABC..!

K: I'm tracking, the tracking poll..!

Yes, I know Hussein was raised in Indonesia..!

[the MOST Muslim, of ALL Muslim countries..! ]

Allegedly, Hussein went up a notch, but so did McCain..!

..MORE coming back..!

..station break..

K: apparently, you need a TRIPLE MURDER , ..to get the ‘sanctuary’ status of cities across the country to be put ‘on the ropes’..!

..plays a clip from this horrid incident..!

Sounds a LOT like Jamiel Jr, of www.JamielsLaw.com Jamiel’s Law..!

K: I spoke with Debra Day Sonders , author of an article in the San FranSicko Chronicle..

For SOME reason, we have puppets in SF and LA..!

..and ALL across OUR USA..!

[one by one..!! ]

The Zine amendment, being SAT on BY Jack Wise.. MORE about him in a few..!

SF ..knew about Jamiel..! ..they HAD the knowledge of ALL this CRAP..!

Yet that narcissistic Gavin Newsom STILL had the audacity to play ads FOR ILLEGAL ALIENS TO GO TO THAT CITY..?!

WHERE IS THE INDICTMENT..?!

..former LA mayor Richard Reardon, predicted 18 months ago, the EXACT ramifications OF SO40..!

..plays this clip..!

..coming back, Jack Wise, PART OF THE PROBLEM..!!

..station break..

[b]K: I got an email from ?, that said, hey Kevin, [size=150][color=red]GO TO: www.laSuperiorCourt.org laSuperiorCourt.org case #: BY545318 “LA County vs Jack Wiseâ€

..station break..

K: now to KJAM (Kevin) & EMAK (Ed) ..!

Top Ten at 10.3p ..PT

..10: a man stole 42 cents from a mall fountain..!

..9: Rhone Island St Police arrested a man w/a .41 blood alcohol ..! (.08 is the legal limit

..8: thieves stole something from a goodwill store..

..7: what looked like a bomb, was REALLY a piece of string cheese in UT..!

..6: a 70yo bank patron of Torrance, noticed he money flying off in the wind..!

..5: McDonalds jingle, the guy who entered, had previously robbed ?? the place..! ..plays their ‘new jingle, it SUCKS..!!

..4: a sad story, Estell Getty, passed at 84, actress on stage, and.. ?

..3: what would you do to get back a pair of 3 carat Diamond earrings..? ..a woman found them in a pile of garbage on Stanton Island..

..2: Dallas Police dept, found 50lbs of cocaine, $4000,000 ..in a police car driven for ‘months’..!

..1: Batman movie $155 MILLION, our govt spent 10x that to get our ballots right..! .. actor Christian Bayo, arrested for assault of his mother & sister..!

..be right back..!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast