Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

What the GOP platform says about immigration

What the GOP platform says about immigration

By Michelle Malkin • September 2, 2008 10:50 AM

Amid the chaos of Hurricane Gustav and the feeding frenzy over Gov. Palin, Republicans passed their party platform yesterday. I blogged last week about some of the face-saving maneuvers the GOP was taking in platform negotiations and the unsuccessful effort by a few staunch enforcement Republicans to include language expressly opposing the open-borders euphemism, “comprehensive immigration reform.â€

E-Verify Must be manadatory for all business.

And McCain will continue his compassion crusade for these scumbags all the way to the top.
    Work Harder Millions on Welfare Depend on You!

Our commitment to the rule of law means smarter enforcement at the workplace, against illegal workers and lawbreaking employers alike, along with those who practice identity theft and traffic in
    fraudulent documents.
    E-Verify will help by catching illegal aliens who use fake Social Security numbers and getting them deported. It will help employers too, and should be mandatory in screening employees.
    RIP Butterbean! We miss you and hope you are well in heaven.-- Your ALIPAC friends

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Experience shows that enforcement of existing laws is effective in reducing and reversing illegal immigration
    A key statement.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

the E-Verify system—which is an internet-based system that verifies the employment authorization and identity of employees—must be reauthorized. A phased-in requirement that employers use the E-Verify system must be enacted.
    Beautiful...music to my ears.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

We oppose amnesty.
    The most key statement of all.

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    the E-Verify system—which is an internet-based system that verifies the employment authorization and identity of employees—must be reauthorized. A phased-in requirement that employers use the E-Verify system must be enacted.
    Beautiful...music to my ears.
    Sure is...

Quote Originally Posted by zeezil
    We oppose amnesty.
    The most key statement of all.
    Be careful with that word Z! McCain also argued his bill last year was not amnesty, but rather "pathway to citizenship," which was also unacceptable. I get nervous now when McCain uses the word "amnesty" without having a full understanding of "his understanding" of the meaning of that word!

nobueno---McCain and amnesty

What I have seen so far indicates to me that McCain interprets the word "amnesty" this way. "Shut up, you arrogant idiots. I am the only one who understands what needs to be done. My business friends and my fellow RICH Americans want these people here to tend to our children, houses, horses, etc.". "You whiny working fools do not have a clue as to what is right for America. Sincerely John (I love Mexico) McCain".

He is a traitorous fool. I am disappointed that someone I admire s much as Sarah Palin would accept the VP position with him. I hold fast to my vote for a 3rd party candidate.

I am finding out, by talking to various people, who i never would have expected it from, that they too, are not impressed with the two candidates we have to vote for. They were asking me what I am going to do and I told them 3rd party. I will either vote Chucl Baldwin or write in Ron Paul.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast