Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Real ID Class Action Lawsuit In PA Join In

Real ID Class Action Lawsuit In PA

Those of you you who live in PA have a Real Opportunity at some justice thanks to some Americans who are fed up with our governments doing whatever they want with our liberties.

It seems there are still ways to hold people accountable for their actions. Thanks to Renee Baumgartner a member of the PA Restore the Republic group their is now a class action lawsuit against PENDOT for implementing the Real ID in their state. You have the opportunity to join this lawsuit by contacting Renee' at real.idlawsuitpa@gmail.com and ask to take part in taking back your liberties.

While on the air Monday, we were disconnected from Renee while she searched out another phone to call us. Because she had such limited time on our show, I have invited her back for Wednesday, October 1st's show.

Please take a moment and listen in. She has great information that you can use in any state you live in order to fight the real ID National ID Card Scheme.

www.LiveFreeRadio.net
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Does anyone know if we have something like this going on in Ca?

OK. please explain the problem with Real ID. We have had social security numbers, driver licenses, credit cards, other numerous documents with pictures, etc.
    What is wrong with Real ID??? The government already has this information for people in this country legally. I got a passport a few years ago as I was informed going between the US and Canada was going to require a passport.
    Sometimes you can't have everything both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by mbrown
    OK. please explain the problem with Real ID. We have had social security numbers, driver licenses, credit cards, other numerous documents with pictures, etc.
    What is wrong with Real ID??? The government already has this information for people in this country legally. I got a passport a few years ago as I was informed going between the US and Canada was going to require a passport.
    Ditto.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

One reason I'm against the REAL ID is because it represents a single point of failure. The REAL ID legislation requires common machine readable technology. So in other words, it would be easy to obtain a machine that can read the data on the back of the REAL ID. According to Sen. Akaka, chair of the committee charged with implementing the REAL ID, that info is unencrypted. This means that anything the government wants to store on the REAL ID is easily and widely accessible to anyone with minimal time, equipment, and effort. I see one such card reader on ebay right now for $50.

Furthermore, all you need to open a credit card account is a name, date of birth, and social security number. You can lease and buy cars. You can get insurance. You can open bank accounts. One could even withdraw the life savings of another from certain banks with this info. This is not hyperbole. The REAL ID stores all necessary information in one place - it is a single point of failure. Losing my REAL ID card provides a one-stop shop for anyone who would want to steal my identity. Because the REAL ID is unencrypted, easily accessible, and stores the amount of data it does, identity theft will be greatly assisted by the REAL ID Act.

The REAL ID contains too much collateral damge to privacy for something the Spitzer's of the world would attempt to give illegal aliens anyway.
    "We have decided man doesn't need a backbone any more; to have one is old-fashioned. Someday we're going to slip it back on." - William Faulkner

MW
    mbrown wrote:

Well said, mbrown.

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Quote Originally Posted by mbrown
    Celebrate Constitution Week and Get Your Real ID Card Today

Those who refuse, will not be able to travel, get healthcare, bank, buy or sell

By Jim Palmer
    North Carolinians Against The Real ID
    www.ncard.info
    September 17, 2008

The U.S. Constitution was adopted in a Constitutional Convention on September 17, 1787 and became the supreme law of the United States of America in order to secure and guarantee the rights of all free citizens of the

Two hundred and eighteen years later, Rep James Sensenbrenner along with 140 cosponsors helped erase part of that sacred document, which men and women sacrificed all to preserve and defend it in our nation’s past.

The Real ID Act is completely voluntary, but those who refuse give up essential liberties and those who accept, give up their right to privacy and endanger their identities. You don't have to get a Real ID if you don't want one, but you will not be able to obtain healthcare, bank, shop or even get on the internet in the near future.

This seems to be the marketing plan for the company producing the Real ID Card in North Carolina and many other states. L1 Identity Solutions, the same company producing the National ID Card for China, is pushing this agenda.

In their 2007 investor’s package, they reveal just how much potential earnings there are for identifications like the Real ID and the number is in the billions.

They list potential uses for the Real ID well beyond law enforcement issues and Department of Homeland Security uses. They envision a future where you need your national ID card for Financial, Healthcare and Transportation.

Beyond that they show commercial uses for the identification such as m-commerce which means your cell phone, PDA and other handheld devices used to buy things on the web. Under those guidelines, if you do not have a Real ID, you cannot buy anything.

Likewise, they list e-commerce or shopping online from your home computer. But this isn’t enough. They also suggest you have a Real ID to access the internet.

Sounds bad, but wait there’s more. Their chart envisions a future, where you have to present your National ID Card for all transactions. No card, no gas, no food, no rights.

The chart below is taken from L-1 Identity Solutions 2007 Investors package and clearly shows what plans they suggest for their technology.

North Carolinians Against Real ID

You may think that this couldn’t happen. Try as an American to go to the bank and open a bank account without a social security number. Unless you are an illegal alien, you will not get one.

Even though legislators like Representative Patrick Mchenry of North Carolina claim the Real ID is not a National ID card, notice how L-1 Identity Solutions states that their services will help utilize National ID Programs?

Doctors cannot turn you away from healthcare can they? Yes and no. They cannot turn you away from emergency care, but they can turn you away for non life threatening issues. Currently, many require your social security number when they render service, even though many of those same doctors require payment up front whether or not you have insurance.

Just a few days ago, a doctor’s office refused to treat someone I care about because they would not provide their social security number or a Photo ID. Never mind the fact they didn’t have insurance, so there was not chance of insurance fraud and since they were required to pay up front their was no chance of the doctors office losing any money.

This madness needs to stop. If you want to live in a police state, then please bow down and accept your national ID card. A card that even Michael Chertoff recently said in a speech given at the Los Angeles University of Southern California National Center for Risk and Economic Analysis of Terrorism Events, was not a foolproof plan to stop sophisticated terrorists and criminals. Chertoff said, “but while this has done something to deal with the issue of forgery and counterfeiting, it's certainly not a complete solution because time and again, I certainly have seen intelligence that tells me that sophisticated criminals and sophisticated terrorists spend a great deal of time learning to fabricate and forge even these improved cards. The net effect of this may be that it's going to be harder for people on campus here to get a drink when they're under 21, but unfortunately it's not going to be that much harder for the most sophisticated dangerous people to counterfeit an identity card.â€
    I stay current on Americans for Legal Immigration PAC's fight to Secure Our Border and Send Illegals Home via E-mail Alerts (CLICK HERE TO SIGN UP)

Chertoff said about the Real ID "The net effect of this may be that it's going to be harder for people on campus here to get a drink when they're under 21, but unfortunately it's not going to be that much harder for the most sophisticated dangerous people to counterfeit an identity card.â€

Listen to www.LiveFreeRadio.net tonight at 7pm EST to learn more.

Thank you for this information jp for us to read through.

Ephesians 4:32
    Matthew 19:26
    But Jesus beheld them, and said unto them, With men this is impossible; but with God all things are possible.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast