Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

You ARE NOT going to BELIEVE what just HAPPENED TO ME!

I am in SHOCK. I am SHAKING. I was in my sunroom posting away. It is FOUR AM and someone knocked on my DOOR. The dogs started barking and I went to the door thinking MAYBE it was one of my kids. Of course, my lights were on and I had inadvertanly left on my walkway light when I let the dogs back in earlier. When I looked out the window part of my door, there was a MAN that I've never laid eyes on and he was HISPANIC. NO LIE. I MOUTHED, "WHAT DO YOU WANT". He said something that I couldn't understand because the dogs were still barking. I TOLD HIM I WAS NOT OPENING MY DOOR. I'm here ALONE and I couldn't see a car anywhere on the road. I set the alarm system, got my gun and walked by the front porch windows HOLDING THE GUN UP IN THE AIR SO, if he was still standing there, he would see it! I just can't BELIEVE this. I have NEVER had anything like this happen. And, the WORST part is that I got out and WALK UP MY DRIVEWAY at this hour MOST MORNINGS TO GET MY PAPER. BOY, I will NEVER do that again.
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

BOOTSIE--are you okay?

A Nation Without Borders Is Not A Nation - Ronald Reagan
    Save America, Deport Congress! - Judy

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Re: You ARE NOT going to BELIEVE what just HAPPENED TO ME!

Quote Originally Posted by Bootsie
    I am in SHOCK. I am SHAKING. I was in my sunroom posting away. It is FOUR AM and someone knocked on my DOOR. The dogs started barking and I went to the door thinking MAYBE it was one of my kids. Of course, my lights were on and I had inadvertanly left on my walkway light when I let the dogs back in earlier. When I looked out the window part of my door, there was a MAN that I've never laid eyes on and he was HISPANIC. NO LIE. I MOUTHED, "WHAT DO YOU WANT". He said something that I couldn't understand because the dogs were still barking. I TOLD HIM I WAS NOT OPENING MY DOOR. I'm here ALONE and I couldn't see a car anywhere on the road. I set the alarm system, got my gun and walked by the front porch windows HOLDING THE GUN UP IN THE AIR SO, if he was still standing there, he would see it! I just can't BELIEVE this. I have NEVER had anything like this happen. And, the WORST part is that I got out and WALK UP MY DRIVEWAY at this hour MOST MORNINGS TO GET MY PAPER. BOY, I will NEVER do that again.

Did you report this creep to the police? I bet he is an illegal..probably drunk.
    Welcome To America: Now, Speak English----And ONLY English!

BOOTSIE--please come in to this thread and let us know you are okay.

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I'm still here! Thanks, y'all. I DID report it to the Sheriff's department and they said they would send a patrol car to check the area. They asked if I wanted to see an officer but I told them I didn't. I'm still walking from room to room ARMED!!!

I just STILL CANNOT BELIEVE that happened. He didn't APPEAR DRUNK BUT I didn't hang around to watch him walk off. I SHOULD have done that to see in which direction he went but I went to get my gun instead!

THANKS FOR KEEPING AN EYE OUT FOR ME. JUDY--I emailed you my street address and PHONE NUMBER and the phone number for my local Sheriff's Department and told you that, if you noticed that I wasn't posting in the next hour or so, to call the Sheriff!
    "POWER TENDS TO CORRUPT AND ABSOLUTE POWER CORRUPTS ABSOLUTELY." Sir John Dalberg-Acton

Ok Dear. I was so worried. Still am. How long until daylight? Does anyone know? I should since I'm usually up when it rises but at this moment don't know what time that actually is. Thank Goodness for your Dogs Bootise and your Gun. We should all learn from this and arm ourselves.

When I was growing up where I grew up there were aliens on visitors visas who would walk from house to house seeking work. It was illegal for them to seek work but they got short food and jobs more often than they were arrested and if they got lucky someone might want to employ badly enough to get them a work permit.
    I support enforcement and see its lack as bad for the 3rd World as well. Remittances are now mostly spent on consumption not production assets. Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

I would say that it SHOULD be daylight at 6:30. That's funny because we are ALWAYS up when the sun comes up so you would THINK we would KNOW that. You just take some things for granted! The sun ALWAYS RISES!

PLEASE--ALL OF YOU OUT THERE--ESPECIALLY the women who are single parents or living alone--get a gun and learn how to use it. This really IS A LESSON for ALL OF US. I am SURE gonna change the way I do things.

ALSO--this brings to mind another incident that happened to me Thursday afternoon. My son had just come in from work and was in another room and I was standing in the kitchen cooking supper so it was before 5 PM. When he came in, I didn't lock the storm door because, as long as he's here and AWAKE, I feel safe. So, I'm just cooking away when the dogs started barking and running to the door. I turn around and look and there is this OLD LADY standing on my porch. I looked out in the driveway and there was a van with a HANDICAPPED tag on the mirror. I started towards the door and bent down to grab Oreo's collar because she will TAKE OFF if I don't hook her to her cable and the WOMAN OPENED MY DOOR! JUST OPENED IT AS IF I HAD INVITED HER IN. She saw me bend over to grab Oreo's collar and MAYBE decided the dogs were vicious and she stepped back. I JERKED the DOOR OUT OF HER HAND AND LOCKED it and TRIED to ask what she wanted. BOTH dogs were barking their heads off so I couldn't hear what she said but she pointed towards the house next door and I just told her to GO THERE. She backed out of my driveway REAL FAST, almost HIT my son's car that was parked in a little parking space about halfway up the driveway, DROVE INTO ONE OF MY MULCHED areas and finally got out on the road and turned into my neighbor's driveway. Their son was out working on a car and I saw her say something to him and then she went to their door. I don't speak to those particular neighbors so I HAVE NO IDEA what she wanted but I just figured she was maybe a Jehovah's Witness or something like that. I'm sure SHE was harmless but can you BELIEVE that, with TWO DOGS barking their fool heads off, she would JUST OPEN THE DOOR? Now, THAT was an IDIOT. Of course, the dogs are harmless but SHE wouldn't have known that. SHE DID NOT KNOCK. I called my OTHER next-door neighbor and asked her if the woman had come there first and she said no. NOW, WHY didn't I let THAT be my wakeup call?? Well, I did start locking the storm door whether my son was here or not. And, my new storm door has a deadbolt which I like. My old one just had this little lock that, if you locked yourself out, all you had to do was slam the palm of your hand on it and it would come unlocked!!!

THIS HAS NOT BEEN MY WEEK!

But, Richard---they wouldn't be going to a person's door at FOUR AM!

There's no telling what this guy wanted Bootsie. The same thing happened to a friend a few years back. That guy had run his car into a pasture taking a curve too fast. He was heading to work from a party & had been drinking. He wanted to call his friends to come push his car back on the road. She called the Highway Patrol who was at her house within 10 minutes & took the dude away.

I'm glad you're ok Bootsie. It'll be about 30 minutes before daybreak. Keep us posted.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Page 1 of 13 1234511 ... LastLast