Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

DC-Hispanic gang violence on the rise in Montgomery county

Hispanic gang violence on the rise in Montgomery, police chief says
    By Examiner Staff Writer
    3/20/09

Examiner File Montgomery County is experiencing an increase in violence among notorious Hispanic street gangs, including MS-13 and the Latin Kings, the county’s chief of police said Thursday.
    Chief J. Thomas Manger said there was no apparent reason why gangs were targeting other gangs, apart from their mutual hatred of each other.

“The only reason they need is to be in a different gang,â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

When is someone going to step up to the plate and do what should have been done years ago. Secure the borders (and as you see, I made this plural so the spies out there would not think I was picking on the SOUTHERN border only) and deport the illegal aliens. All this chaos in our cities and gang members increasing and violence erupting! Time to shut it down!

And if it is the American citizen having to go out and doing that job THEY will be called or labeled VIGILANTES!
    "When you have knowledge,you have a responsibility to do better"_ Paula Johnson

"I did then what I knew to do. When I knew better,I did better"_ Maya Angelou

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

On issues related to immigrant crime, Montgomery County Police Chief Thomas Manger is the archtypical PC brainwashed pussyfied cop so common among the ranks of American Chiefs of Police. The entire Association of Municipal Chiefs of Police in Amerika is infested with OBL cops.