Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)

Tea Parties are a great place to advertise ALIPAC

there are Hundreds of Tea Parties going on across America through Tax Day. South West Florida - Naples Florida has a Tea Party on Tax Day 4 - 15 - 09

I will be there with a camera and A BIG OLE POSTER ON ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION and ALIPACS WEBSITE

this is a great chance to advertise folks... print up some flyers to hand out with the website on them

What's your thought ALIPAC
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Great idea! I will do just that! I'm in the process of making tea party pins out of tea bags with red/white/blue ribbon backgrounds. Hopefully I could make enough to pin onto the flyers...We will be at the Trenton, NJ tea party on the 15th. If there's anybody here from the Edison area that needs a ride, PM me. We have room for 2 more.

Good idea. North Idaho is going to start one soon, and it's Alipac all the way for me. I'll hand out flyers, too. The tea bag pin is a great idea.
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)