Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

IMMIGRATION: AN EXAMINATION OF THE TRAGEDY OF THE COMMONS

IMMIGRATION: AN EXAMINATION OF THE TRAGEDY OF THE COMMONS
    PART 1

By Frosty Wooldridge
    May 25, 2009
    NewsWithViews.com

Each week, hundreds of emails stream into my inbox concerning columns I have written addressing immigration and overpopulation. Most thank me, others condemn me and still others curse me. A few make fun of my name “Frostyâ€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

South West Florida (Behind friendly lines but still in Occupied Territory)
    you better wake the hell up America, and pay attention to what the corrupt politicians in DC are doing. They are bought and paid for and it's up to you to keep them in line.

Don't expect me or anyone else to pull your load, it ain't going to happen. It's time for you to get off of your bottom, turn off the TV and get busy like the rest of us
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

[quote]Often I hear from Sub-Commandante Pedro, a Mexican National, MeCHA Brown Berets Infiltration Brigades, LA, Alta, CA Aztlan. He tells me how Americans have lost their country because they are, “Too fat, lazy and stupid to defend their failed nation?the Bronze Man will return thiis land to its rightful owners by making more babies than stupid gringos.â€
    <div>Number*U.S. military*in S.Korea to protect their border with N.Korea: 28,000. Number*U.S. military*on 2000 mile*U.S. southern border to protect ourselves from*the war in our own backyard: 1,200 National Guard.</

[quote="builditnow"][quote]Often I hear from Sub-Commandante Pedro, a Mexican National, MeCHA Brown Berets Infiltration Brigades, LA, Alta, CA Aztlan. He tells me how Americans have lost their country because they are, “Too fat, lazy and stupid to defend their failed nation?the Bronze Man will return thiis land to its rightful owners by making more babies than stupid gringos.â€
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Whatever it takes-Stop anchor baby citizenship-it's the most pressing problem our country faces. As long as their kids are born American citizens, they will continue to come, they plan to never leave. Wake up America!