Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

FL Police: Man Molested Child During Game Of Hide-And-Seek

Police: Man Molested Child During Game Of Hide-And-Seek
    Thursday, May 28, 2009 8:46:06 AM
    Tools: E-mail | Print | Feedback |
    PALM BAY -- A Brevard County man was arrested after Palm Bay police say he molested a 9-year-old girl while they were playing hide-and-seek.

The victim also told members of the Child Advocacy Center that Alexander Arteaga-Hernandez had other sexual contact with her over the past two years.

He now faces 11 counts of sexual battery and two counts of lewd and lascivious behavior.

Arteaga-Hernandez is Cuban and is on an immigration hold.

cfnews13.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

FL Authorities jail possible molester

Authorities jail possible molester
    BY J.D. GALLOP • FLORIDA TODAY • May 27, 2009

PALM BAY — A 28-year-old remains in jail today after police said he sexually molested a 9-year-old girl during a game of hide and seek.

Alexander Arteaga-Hernandez, of Palm Bay, was charged with 11 counts of sexual battery and two counts of lewd and lascivious behavior after Palm Bay detectives were contacted and uncovered details about other suspected incidents involving the same child, reports show.

Arteaga-Hernandez, who is Cuban, remains at the Brevard County Detention Center and has since been placed on an immigration hold, officials said.

Palm Bay Police said the child was playing hide and seek with her two sisters and Arteaga-Hernandez on April 26 when Arteaga-Hernandez touched her inappropriately.

He was arrested four days later, reports show.

The girl, who police say became afraid, later called her mother from school and told her about the contact, reports show.

The child was interviewed at the Child Advocacy Center and disclosed other descriptions of sexual contacts with Arteaga-Hernandez that began two years before, police reported.

Police said Arteaga-hernandez, identified as having tattoos of a snake, skull and naked woman on his body, would give the child chocolate to keep her quiet.

No court dates have been scheduled, but Arteaga-Hernandez on an immigration hold.

Contact Gallop at 409-1422 or
    jdgallop@floridatoÂ*day.com

www.floridatoday.com
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

These kind of stories are the hardest to read...poor innocent children...child molesters are the worst lowlife human beings on the earth.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

I can't even imagine what that kid went through for two years. Where in the hell was the mother?
    RIP TinybobIdaho -- May God smile upon you in his domain forevermore.

response to tinybobidaho

I am the mother. and I would like to explain where I was.....I was working in my house, in my room.....in the same place where my children were. There was absolutely no sign, no hint or clue at any moment as to what was going on. Unfortunately, the man had no job, so it was up to me to care for anyone. Think for a moment that this could have been anyones daughter. Where I was is not the issue....what he did is.

Put yourself in the shoes of others before passing judgements....You don't know who I am and do not imagine what we are going through....It is like being in a 6 year relationship and waking up one day to learn you are sleeping with the enemy. Only god knows I did nothing more than what I had to....I am not a freakin mind reader. It could have been you.

Thank you for your comments lmarteaga.

Please accept our heartfelt apology if we added to your sorrow.

Take care.
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

to Jean

Thank you,

It is not the adding to the sorrow that bothers me....Right now it can't get much worse. What bothers me is where this story takes everyone. I found a website that made a huge political and cultural deal out of this story. No one evr mentioned or thought about my daughter/s, me, whet we are going through....They automaticcaly let it turn into a social battleground and not even regarding the true crime.....about immigration, culture, political mistakes. No one realizes that all those things have nothing to do with it. He is a sick man....raising my chil since she was 2 and paying usback like this.....for 2 yrs?!? Perverted A******S like this exist. Regardles citizenship or lack of....regardless of the culture, sex, and politics.

If you think it is horrible to read about....imagine living through! Thanks for your response and takecare as well!