Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

GOP Trolling for $$$ - What a Joke

I recently received a mailer from the RNC asking me for money. I used to donate regularly 7 years ago. Until 1 year of Bush/Cheney. I went to the GOP website to give them a piece of mind - and I see their website is available in Espanol?!?!? Why even have it in English? I want it available in Farsi, Tagalog and whatever they speak in Antarctica too.

And they have a picklist of "Topics of Interest" "Faith and Values" being #1 and nowhere NOWHERE is ILLEGAL IMMIGRATION or ENFORCING LAWS a pick. I believe for us here on this blog - Illegal Immigration and Enforcing Laws on the books are of slight interest to us aren't they?

And what the hell do "Faith and Values" really mean? Kissing the Mexican President's ass at every turn? "Comprenhensive Legalization of Illegals"? Me no comprende.

The blather on this pimp letter expresses the values of Ronald Reagan. He's turning in his grave at that one. The Republican Party is completely indistinguishable from the Democrats - exceptt the Democrats are telling you up front they're want to screw you - the Republicans lie about that and rape you in your sleep.

So all of you trying to convince me that Republicans stand for something - sorry - what they stand for is bending me over.

Hence - I've been Independent and will remain so until the Republican actually do stand for something again.

Stay independent!!! It's time to do away with political cliques...er...I mean parties. They band together for their own purposes and who gets screwed in the process? That's right you and me....

If there is any part to be had at all it should be the American Citizens Party. We can all belong to that. There is no agenda, no caucus, no leader. Just good 'ole Americans telling the coruptocrats what to do...take a flying leap!!!
    Never give up! Never surrender! Never compromise your values!*
    __________________________________________________ __

NO MORE ROTHSCHILD STOOGES IN PUBLIC OFFICE!!!
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

MW
    CaliVoter wrote:

So all of you trying to convince me that Republicans stand for something - sorry - what they stand for is bending me over.
    Like it or not, our only hope at preventing an amnesty in the near future rest with the majority of Republicans in the U.S. Congress that side with us against amnesty. Seems to me that you should be able to understand that.

As everyone knows, we're really hurting now that the Democrats are in control of the U.S. Congress (both houses) and the White House. I'd like to see you become as zealous at attacking the Democrats as you seem to be at attacking the Republicans.

The Republican Party is completely indistinguishable from the Democrats
    Not where illegal immigration is concerned they're not!

I'm not saying you have to like the Republican Party, but I'm hopeful you will at least appreciate the fact that we need them to stop the next amnesty attempt!

"The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing" ** Edmund Burke**

Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts athttps://eepurl.com/cktGTn

The down side of being independent, is that many states do not allow indies to vote in PRIMARY elections. You only get to vote in the fall after someone else has picked your candidate with no input from you.

GOP honks like old softball players

You guys keep pretending about the glory days.

WHY do you think Congress and Senate are Democrat?

It's because alot of people have abandonded the GOP - or have apathetic with the GOP because it has no defining values any more.

Yes - I am zealous about attacking the GOP here. Because you're not going to find Democrats on this board for the most part.

We here have to tell the GOP how pissed off we are and to grow a pair.

Go to GOP.com - the first thing you see is the Espanol option. What does that tell you?