Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Union rep blasts so-called “double-dippersâ€

Union rep blasts so-called “double-dippersâ€
    NO AMNESTY

Don't reward the criminal actions of millions of illegal aliens by giving them citizenship.

Sign in and post comments here.

Please support our fight against illegal immigration by joining ALIPAC's email alerts here https://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Finally somebody brings this up.

The pension systems throughout this country are rampant with greed and people double-dipping. Opportunistic people have written those provisions into their retirement plans--and many of them are reaping huge benefits. Military retirees, public service retirees, union officials---even John McCain was getting a good disability pension and obviously working a good career with lots of lucrative business connections. Married into some old money too---that incidentally has nothing to do with any Christian confession.

With as much 'double dipping' and second career opportunities I wonder if these funds will have anything left in twenty years. This is one reason the US Chamber of Commerce is clamoring for illegal workers----it keeps the businesses prosperous and their stocks increasing in value and contributions coming into pension trust funds. I know my union's Trust fund is going to keep depending on future employer's contributions and a rising stock market. Pretty risky, if you ask me.
    "Men of low degree are vanity, Men of high degree are a lie. " David
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)