Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Emergency Alert! Student Protests + Guest Worker

Supporters of ALIPAC:

Here at the ALIPAC office, the phone has been ringing every few minutes! E-mails, donations, and new volunteers are coming in from all around the nation. I've been on four radio shows in the last few days taking your message to the nation.

We are under a lot of time pressure.

Please take the following actions.

1. Please check our "Polls" section of the Discussion Groups at ALIPAC a few times per day and make sure your vote counts on the many online polls our activists are locating. As you can see by participating in these polls, America stands with us and not the street protestors or the politicians pushing guest worker.

You can check the polls regularly and cast your vote in this area via this link...

http://www.alipac.us/forum-18.html

2. We need you to rely on the Discussion Groups section of our website more because the news is coming in faster than we can prepare it for you.

The traditional media is not telling you about the violence with the protests in CA, the police in riot gear, the attack on officers and police cars, or the things like this image. Check out the Mexican flag hoisted above the American flag in distress.

Here is another picture worth a thousand words.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-20600.html

If you want to have the latest news as it comes in fast, you need to be in our Discussion Groups areas. Please post any news or polls you find in your area.

ALIPAC Discussion Groups
    http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=Forums

3. We need everyone on the phones to all members of the Congress and Senate politely explaining that anyone that votes for any bill with a Guest Worker program in it will be looking for a new job after November.

PILE ON HASTERT! Hastert just gave a signal to the Senate that the House might be open to a deal on Guest Worker. Let's all call his offices Thurs + Fri and tell them how disappointed we are in his comments.

Here is my personal response to Senator Frist. It may help you with your calls to Congress.

ALIPAC's Response To VOLPAC
    http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-20569.html

For the many of you that have signed up in the last few days, please check our Lobbying tips in the ALIPAC Action Panel

http://www.alipac.us/modules.php?name=C ... age&pid=25

REMEMBER THAT OVER 100 MILLION AMERICANS WANT THOSE 500,000 ILLEGAL ALIENS IN THE STREETS OF LA DEPORTED.

We have the numbers; it is just a matter of waking the rest of America up and getting them to take action as we have.

4. We have reports from Florida and Denver saying that the local police did the same thing the Charlotte Police did by allowing the illegals to march without any police presence.

Here is TV News Coverage of our engagement with the Charlotte Police on this matter. Video included.

http://www.alipac.us/ftopict-20267.html

Best Regards,

William Gheen
    www.alipac.us

Thank you for your support and thank you for being on our e-mail alerts list.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Why don't we burn Mexican flags in front of our "Representatives" and Senators offices?

Calling and writing letters don't seem to have much impact.
    Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Banned
    Burning flags is not going to get the results you want. As mad as you are, we do NOT advocate breaking the law.

We can win this, people. The RIGHT way.

Breathe in.....breathe out......breathe in.......breathe out......

Bowman, I've been calling and writing letters for a lot of months now. I can assure you that it IS making a difference.

I am really not fond at all of either one of my senators, Arrogant Cornyn or Missing-In-Action Hutchison, and although I have some respect for my Congressman because he isn't too chicken to come out and say what he thinks, I don't want him in office next time around because I don't think he understands the problems that his relatives from south of the border cause the American people, of which he professes to be one. I can tell you for absolute certain that my words to them in calls and letters and about them in other places have had an effect. I can assure you that the President's temper tantrum has a great deal to do with the comments people have made to him and about him.

So don't try to tell me that we aren't effective just because we aren't mobbing the streets by the hundreds of thousands spoiling for a more physical fight.

AS for burning flags, since this has become an acceptable topic, I'd like to say this: In most cities, it isn't that burning their flag is illegal, but burning trash on the streets is illegal. However, I'm not adverse to making handkerchiefs out of Mexican flags and blowing my nose frequently.

Banned
    I'm not adverse to making handkerchiefs out of Mexican flags and blowing my nose frequently.

Re: Emergency Alert! Student Protests + Guest Worker
    Date: Thu, March 30, 2006 5:42 pm
    To: listmaster@alipac.us
    Options: View Full Header | View Printable Version | Whitelist Sender | View as HTML | Add to Addressbook

you need to stop your deragatory remarks about Mexican people. you must not
    be an educated person as you judge people based on the color of there
    content. By the way you nazi pig VIVA MeXICO CABRONS

Sorry, but given that there are so many Mexican flags waving in our cities in the midst of these protests, I feel it it safe to assume that a vast majority of these people are Mexican. Why would an American be waving a Mexican flag.

For me, it has come down to the line where people in this country have either got to declare allegience to The United States of America or to Mexico. They can no longer have it both ways.

Quote Originally Posted by ALIPAC
    Re: Emergency Alert! Student Protests + Guest Worker
    Date: Thu, March 30, 2006 5:42 pm
    To: listmaster@alipac.us
    Options: View Full Header | View Printable Version | Whitelist Sender | View as HTML | Add to Addressbook

you need to stop your deragatory remarks about Mexican people. you must not
    be an educated person as you judge people based on the color of there
    content. By the way you nazi pig VIVA MeXICO CABRONS
    I don't think any of us judges people based on the color of their skin, I think we base our opinion on what is inside their heads and heart
    Furthermore, this person needs to learn Spanish, "cabrons" is not a word; the correct word is 'CABRON'
    I am Spanish of non-Mexican descent, so pray tell me, why should I say "Viva Mexico" If you love Mexico so much, why don't you go back there, that way you don't have to deal with "racist" like me.
    "We have room for but one flag, the American flag" - Theodore Roosevelt

Banned
    ...as you judge people based on the color of there content.
    Another perfect example of bi-lingual education in action.

Did any of you get a glimpse of the color of 'there' content?

I'll show you the color of MY content...

Where's :barf: when you need him?

based on the color of there
    content.
    The color of their content??? And you used the word "there" out of context in your sentence. It came naturally for me to write its correct useage.

Anyhow, what color is a person's content????

I live in a neighborhood where my husband and I are the only two people who aren't at least half Mexican. They all look like they are the same color as I am to me. Maybe some are a little more olive complected but they are still pretty close. Or am I green and I don't know it????

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast