Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar

One of the slimy, ethnic hustlers in the illegal alien lobby

April 27, 2010
    VIDEO education on just one of the slimy ethnic hustlers in the illegal alien lobby - Atlanta’s Gerardo E. (Jerry) Gonzalez of the Georgia Association of Latino Eleted Officials (GALEO)
    Posted by D.A. King at 10:29 am [Email the author] [Print This Article] [Email This Article]
    D.A. King and Jerry Gonzalez on Atlanta TV

Video from live Atlanta TV yesterday - your education on just one of the slimy, ethnic hustlers in the illegal alien lobby - Atlanta’s Gerardo E. (Jerry) Gonzalez.

Jerry Gonzalez of GALEO loses a live TV debate -again - on Arizona law and amnesty again then goes into smear mode. Again.

Angry Jerry talks about the ‘rule of law’, the constitution and the fact that we had an amnesty more than twenty years ago… and brings a smile D.A. King. Jerry astounded the entire crew in the Fox Five studio. The studio crew apologized to me for his very unprofessional smear attacks and will be reluctant to invite him in again. I explained that Jerry was not too bright, lacks a real argument and is trained to ridicule his opponents and to never let truth or conscience get in the way.

The good thing here is that so many new people get a better understanding of who and what Jerry Gonzalez is. It doesn’t seem to be Jerry’s week. National Review Online has gotten wind of Jerry’s constant fabrications and written about him and the SPLC. Others have written about his offensive antics. An example HERE

VIDEO -

In Fox Five Atlanta studio, (7 minutes) Angry Jerry Gonzalez loses debate - kicks into smear mode at end. HERE

Second hit VIDEO (3 minutes)-

Edited re-cap and in which TV anchor finds out Jerry is a liar and confronts him with truth and Jerry is forced to admit his lies at end. HERE We also did a debate on the 7PM 11 Alive NBC Atlanta TV station - I cannot locate that on their Website yet. There, Jerry had apparently been told by his bossman to stick to the issue and just keep saying we cannot secure the border unless we grant another amnesty…I mean “comprehensive immigration reform.â€
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn

Senior Member FedUpinFarmersBranch's Avatar
    Arizona Immigration Law Sparks Ga Debate
    Updated: Monday, 26 Apr 2010, 11:54 PM EDT
    Published : Monday, 26 Apr 2010, 10:39 PM EDT

Reported By: Russ Spencer | Edited By: Leigha Baugham

ATLANTA (MyFOX ATLANTA) - Arizona's new immigration law is sparking protests there and threats of legal action from the Obama administration. On Monday, Georgians weighed in on the new law.

D.A. King, an activist against illegal immigration, and Jerry Gonzalez, the executive director of the Georgia Association of Latino Elected Officials, engaged in a spirited debate about the new law.

"States do not have the power to enact their own immigration policies," said Gonzalez.

"States have not just the right, but the duty to take care of citizens and protect them from the ravages of the organized crime that is illegal immigration," countered King.

The law was signed in Arizona last Friday and is set to start this summer, and it has touched a nerve across the country.

A new Rasmussen Reports poll shows 60 percent of Americans favor the law. In Arizona, where so many people cross the border, the approval is 70 percent.

In Tucson, those opposed to the new law protested, saying their civil liberties will be violated when police check the immigration status of suspects.

"The governor of Arizona has made it brilliantly clear that they are setting up guidelines to protect people's civil rights. On the other side, American citizens' civil rights are being violated everyday because the federal government has refused its fundamental duty of securing the border," said King.

There are currently an estimated 460,000 illegal immigrants in Arizona.

"Fundamentally, they have broken a law that is unworkable, untenable," said Gonzalez. "It's not an excuse. It's because Congress has not acted on this issue in 20 years. What we need to do is demand our elected officials to produce a workable solution that moves us forward. We need to make sure we protect families and due process."

Gonzalez hurled two charges at King. "It should be noted that D.A. King is a convicted felon and runs a hate group," Gonzalez said.

"My response is that in 1977 I pleaded guilty to betting on football games and I would regard it as an endorsement if the Southern Poverty Law Center and ADL had labeled my organization a hate group," King said. "Jerry Gonzalez's allegation is entirely false."

King's group, the Dustin Inman Society, has been called extreme, but not a hate group.

Both King and Gonzalez said they wouldn't be surprised if a Georgia lawmaker were to introduce a similar immigration bill.

http://www.myfoxatlanta.com/dpp/news/ar ... ate-042610
    Support our FIGHT AGAINST illegal immigration & Amnesty by joining our E-mail Alerts at http://eepurl.com/cktGTn