Thread Information

Users Browsing this Thread

There are currently 1 users browsing this thread. (0 members and 1 guests)

Is SEIU Behind all of the protesters?

Just giving some thought to this uprising on the left and it has occured to me the old saying "Follow The Money"!

Well, I would like to pose this thought to the crowd, what labor UNIONS are funding this backlash against the new Arizona law, and putting up the cash to bus in people from out of state to protest, or to pay cities fees for permits for protesting?

My guess is that the "SEIU" is right in the middle of this! Maybe someone can look at this?

Respectfully,
    Ken
    Any and all comments & Opinions and postings by me are considered of my own opinion, and not of any ORG that I belong to! PERIOD!

I wouldn't be at all surprized. The SEIU represents workers in many of the industries dominated by illegals, such as hotel and restaurant workers. They see dollars signs dancing in their eyes, and each illegal as a source of union dues.
    "A Nation of sheep will beget a government of Wolves" -Edward R. Murrow

Join our efforts to Secure America's Borders and End Illegal Immigration by Joining ALIPAC's E-Mail Alerts network (CLICK HERE)

Very interesting take on it...could be....we know that the unions were involved in egging the tea party bus. We know that illegal aliens are SEIU members. We know that unions protect their members for the dues they hand over...
    Detect, Detain, and Deport - The 3-D method of choice!!